• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat THC - making its way!

I got excited. I keep checking back for pics :D

Wow finally! CONGRATS!!! :thumbs:

Thanks, and again more photos coming soon... for now, here are some preliminary ones.

Aristocrat_photo_1.jpg

Aristocrat_photo_2.jpg

Aristocrat_photo_3.jpg

Aristocrat_photo_4.jpg

Aristocrat_photo_6.jpg

Aristocrat_photo_7.jpg

More to come once the RH% and temps are stabilized! Filling it is the best part! :thumbs:

Darren

Darren - looks beautiful...!!! Get 'er started up and get some pics of that beautiful cabinet full of the goods....!!!

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Guess these stories will have happy endings after all....!!!..... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Darren - looks beautiful...!!! Get 'er started up and get some pics of that beautiful cabinet full of the goods....!!!

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Guess these stories will have happy endings after all....!!!..... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

You guys deserve one! With lotion of course :laugh:

Your wait is over and it looks like it was so well worth it.

Congrats on the new humidor.

You definately bought the best.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

x2

and now for the good news <drum roll, pah-lease>

...Bob gave me a call yesterday morning...

...pee pee dance has commenced.

:)

Amazing......after all that hassle, it's finally paid off. Can't wait to see it filled, Darren.

x2

and now for the good news <drum roll, pah-lease>

...Bob gave me a call yesterday morning...

...pee pee dance has commenced.

:)

Seadub,
Congrats! Finally, at long last, we'll see some photos of your cabinet soon enough!

Darren

Hey Darren...

Are we gonna get to see some pics of that thing full up ???

Hey Darren...

Are we gonna get to see some pics of that thing full up ???

Hey Seadub,
Welllllll, there's been a little snag. The RH% is fluctuating currently, with the mean RH% hitting 71 (!!). So, I've just put in an order for beads from Viper (should be here in 2 days at the latest) and will get the RH down to a more normal 66-68% RH before I do any moves.

I'm hoping that with keeping the Peltier unit on (to cool things off), and with no water in the hydrating wicks/fans, it will stabilize. Having chatted with B.B.S. and several others from this board, the swing in humidity is something to be expected.

Gotta get the temps/humidity in my "habanos hotel" stable before moving the residents to their new rooms! :laugh:

Pictures to come soon enough....
Darren

My experiences with my cabinet, so far.....

Bob's setup sheet said to run the coolers for a day before adding water to the humidifiers. So, once on site, that's what I did - shut the door and let 'er rip. Wow, it came right down in temperature, but the humidity was reading about 70-72%. I like my humi's in the low 60's....so, I figured I'd let it run for a day as the instructions said. After a day the humidity was reading.....about 76%...!! S#!t...!! Well, time to stop and think.... It dawned on me it's not only been hotter than hell, but unusually humid and muggy for out part of the country. So, I grabbed one of the hygros out of one of my coolers and sure enough, the humidity in my office was running about 65%. It occurred to me that while the humidifier can easily raise the RH, there is nothing in there that will reduce it. And - running the coolers makes the RH go up and the colder air holds less humidity. It occurred to me that the darn thing was basically "soaking wet" due to high temps and high ambient RH. I needed to dry it out.

What I did was to open both doors on the humi about 10" and have left it that way since Saturday. Put a box fan in here blowing air around the room, but not directly on the humidor. The RH in the room is now down to about 50% so I'll bet once I get it dried out, all will be well. In fact, I'm going to close it up and start the coolers tomorrow morning. If the RH looks good (lower than the 63% setpoint I've programmed) I'll put water in the humidifiers and let 'er go. I'll bet as long as the ambient RH is lower than what you want in the humidor, you'll be golden.

I'll let you guys know, but after some thought it seemed pretty obvious to me...... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.