• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Army guys

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Explain this ???

Linky

afghan-phone-o.gif

Maybe he got the word that he's going home.
I would dance like that if I would hear it. :laugh:

You mean you don't do that dance when you get a new bottle of scotch?

Ken

I just wanna know what the motorcycle is doing down there in the 'Stan lol

I don't know about the dance, but he damn sure needs a haircut.

Doc.

Given the hair and the boots, I think those are Air Force boys, actually. Would explain a lot. :D

They look like some guys from the motorpool on my last deployment. You would be surprized how bored they get sometimes.

I just snorted half my breakfast out my nose laughing! :laugh:

What happens on deployment, stays on deployment. Well, until YouTube, obviously. :sign:

~Boar

I would think he's just showing the guys what he saw the Marines doing the night before.

I thought this would be part of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy. :laugh:

Although we dealt with things a different way all I can say is that is what 15 months does to your mind!

I just might have to use that gif as my sig pic for a few months :p

We did much worse when I was in the Army. Boredom set in and they are seeking their 15 mins of fame on the internet. I'm just glad some of the things we did never was recorded. Come on Ray...you know what I am talking about. :rolleyes:

Got drunk, started and ended fights but no girly dancing here let alone in costume!

Got drunk, started and ended fights but no girly dancing here let alone in costume!

This all of course before an act of Congress made him a gentleman.
laugh.gif

Doc.

Thats some funny stuff, I have to say that when I was in the army I saw some guys playing around, and swore that it was borderline. This is what happens when a bunch of guys get bored, with too much time on their hands. I hope they were reservist...lol