• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuent Anejo #77 Shark (pics included)

I'm jealous, great review on a tasty lookin' cigar.

As far as the sick f***er who did that... I hope he believes in the principle of "do unto to others what you would have them do to you" because he's going to be getting a LOT of that! :thumbs: That's why you DON'T F*** AROUND WITH LITTLE GIRLS!

Nice review, nice pics.

I broke down today at the B&M... they had 3 sharks in the glass case at the counter for $15 each. A little high... but having never smoked one and internet/B&M searches turning up either $20+ sticks or flat out laughs in my face... I snagged one. I'll sit on it a while... must... resist... temptation!

A special congratulations are owed to you for all of you hard work, way to go on that case. I work with Swissy and met him for a cigar the other day. He shows up and hands me an Anejo (which i've never had one before). I can say i'm ruined; he can be such a jerk sometimes. What a spectacular cigar! Great review and thanks for putting up some pics as well.