• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Anejo #50

End it now. This is the worst mistake you ever made when purchasing cigars. :thumbs:

1. You will become addicted like I have.
2.scarcity of these cigars will make you want to kill yourself
3.when you do find them they will marked up so much you will want to kill yourself
4.when you finally run low on these you will want to kill yourself.

So what your saying is I will probably regret not getting more then the 2 I ordered? My local source has a whole box comming and I got in for 2. I will have to check to see if there are any left over that are not yet spoken for.

Also, I looked at some of the online retailers and seen what they price their Anejo's at. What is a good price for them in your opinions. Did I pay to much at $19.00 a stick? If I did, I guess I'll chalk it up to 'lesson learned'.

As long as you enjoy them and they are worth it to you, then the price should not be an issue.

I once paid $80 for an Opus here in Canada, enjoyed the hell out of it with while in the company of friends, and to me it was definitely worth the price tag.

End it now. This is the worst mistake you ever made when purchasing cigars. :thumbs:

3.when you do find them they will marked up so much you will want to kill yourself

So what your saying is I will probably regret not getting more then the 2 I ordered? My local source has a whole box comming and I got in for 2. I will have to check to see if there are any left over that are not yet spoken for.

Also, I looked at some of the online retailers and seen what they price their Anejo's at. What is a good price for them in your opinions. Did I pay to much at $19.00 a stick? If I did, I guess I'll chalk it up to 'lesson learned'.

As long as you enjoy them and they are worth it to you, then the price should not be an issue.

I once paid $80 for an Opus here in Canada, enjoyed the hell out of it with while in the company of friends, and to me it was definitely worth the price tag.

Only because it cost you $80 Andrew. :whistling:

J/K, I have also done foollish things in the past just because I HAD to have it, so I know exactly what you are saying.

Brian

Only because it cost you $80 Andrew. :whistling:

J/K, I have also done foollish things in the past just because I HAD to have it, so I know exactly what you are saying.

Brian

That really is true. For 80 bucks I made sure I enjoyed it. :laugh:

I really wish I could support my local shops...although there are none where I am living right now. The combined fact of Canadian taxes and that they are not authorized dealers for non-cuban cigars as well as the higher markup due to their sales being lower volume is a killer. As well, Havana House of Canada has a virtual monopoly for Cuban cigars in Canada so they can pretty much charge what they want.

I have yet to have the pleasure, just can't seem to find them locally. I like to be able to touch and inspect my 'gars before i buy them.

They're running a Sale at CD, buy 5 #50s, get a #49 free.
Price is a little steep for a Sale IMHO ... for what its worth.

ROTFLMAO :laugh: :laugh:

Toooo damn funny for words. Can't get enough of these or the Opies. The 50s are my favorite, but have been smoking some nice 48s on the front nine. If you are shooting a crappy round, you are at least enjoying one of the best smokes made :thumbs: .