• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Don Carlos on SALE!

Ian is top notch - be not afraid

Well TobBob, who was posting using Ian's screen name who owns TobaccoLeaf who supplies BillboardTobacco with cigars or are Bob and Ian business partners, (or who the fock knows) but I DO know is TobBob is a total asshole so I avoid these guys. Click here for some history. It left a bad taste in my mouth....

EDIT: LMFAO!! That 11 page thread I referenced sure is some funny shitz! :laugh:

Good ol pussy cat...always trying to push buttons. You can't p[hase me if you can't afford to shop at my site :thumbs:

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com
Ian.... I don't know you, but that wasn't necessary or professional.

x2

It looks like he did push one or two...that's too bad. I did learn a lot about how you feel regarding a customer.

Well TobBob, who was posting using Ian's screen name who owns TobaccoLeaf who supplies BillboardTobacco with cigars or are Bob and Ian business partners, (or who the fock knows) but I DO know is TobBob is a total asshole so I avoid these guys. Click here for some history. It left a bad taste in my mouth....

EDIT: LMFAO!! That 11 page thread I referenced sure is some funny shitz! :laugh:

Good ol pussy cat...always trying to push buttons. You can't p[hase me if you can't afford to shop at my site :thumbs:

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

I'm sorry, Ian. If you ever move on, please let me know where you land.

Dont worry guys,Ians got the smurf seal of approval.That oughta make up for any assholishness on his part. :laugh: Yeah,I know its not really a word.

BTW,I was considering a purchase from billboard many months ago,and spoke to Ian briefly on the phone.He was pleasant to deal with,however they didnt have what I wanted in stock.When I called the next week Ian wasn't there so I believe it was Bob that I spoke too and I will tell you that the impression I got was that he could care less if I purchased smokes or not.He defenitely should learn some customer service skills.

What... all you guys are CC haters...

I can't believe you guys! I don't give a sh!t how free the sticks are. You don't come talk to my BOTL like that and get my $$$. :angry:

Horrible Buisness practice IMO!

*snip*

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

I can't believe that Ian would say something like this..... this has to be that idiot Bob.....

Ian, if this was you posting.... you owe someone an apology.... that was unprofessional (that's why it sounds like Bob)

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

Is this Bob, or this Ian posting??? ???

Which is it??? :rolleyes:

Bob, Ian - whatever, just keep those great deals coming. Many thanks Ian, or is it Bob?

Cookie..... read this and then you will understand what an asshole Bob is ...... http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...c=18957&hl=

I don't care how good the deal is....Bob is an asshole and if he was the one posting these deals he wouldn't get my business. But Ian on the other hand is a decent guy and i have done business with him before....

Yes, for what its worth, Ian gets the Smurf seal of approvalI. I like Ian, as do many others here. I don't believe it was Ian who stoked Bill. I've been in customer service for most of my professional career. I do not have the luxury of an ego where my customers are concerned. No PROFESSIONAL does.

Ian, do this, and I think you'll recover some respect here: take control of the account you now use and SAY SO, or create a new one exclusive to you. I doubt Rod will confront you for duplcate accounts, given the circumstances. If Bob wants to come here and dance with the Stars, he should be a man and use his own login. Do either, and you'll keep my business. Do neither, and I think Rod should ban your account.

edit to edit

Yes, for what its worth, Ian gets the Smurf seal of approvalI. I like Ian, as do many others here. I don't believe it was Ian who stoked Bill. I've been in customer service for most of my professional career. I do not have the luxury of an ego where my customers are concerned. No PROFESSIONAL does.

Ian, do this, and I think you'll recover some respect here: take control of the account you now use and SAY SO, or create a new one exclusive to you. I doubt Rod will confront you for duplcate accounts, given the circumstances. If Bob wants to come here and dance with the Stars, he should be a man and use his own login. Do either, and you'll keep my business. Do neither, and I think Rod should ban your account.

edit to edit

This is the problem though. Bob has already created his own account once before, so the question really remains whether or not Ian finally slipped up and showed his dick.

edit to edit

This is the problem though. Bob has already created his own account once before, so the question really remains whether or not Ian finally slipped up and showed his dick.

I doubt it Gonz, Ian cares about his customer base, I'm willing to bet Bob posted the snide remark to Bill.

Only bad thing about it is that Ian suffers at Bob's expense. But as we say around here... "thats his bag".

*edit* due to IEspell going nuts.

Bob does not use this account. I was simply making a comment about how Bill always has something to say. He hasn't shopped at my site since November 2005. Both times he has ordered everything has gone off without a hitch. My comment was meant in jest, but to also reflect my feelings towards someone who on every occasion possible takes a shot at my business. I have nothing but respect for my customers, but I'll only give respect where respect is due. I run an honest business where I jump through hoops to offer very low prices and good customer service. I've been a member of this site since April 2004, both as a retailer and as a fellow BOTL. I've participated in discussions, reviews, and cigar passes. Take another look at what was said:

"Good ol pussy cat...always trying to push buttons. You can't p[hase me if you can't afford to shop at my site thumbs-up.gif"

I stated a fact, he likes to push buttons...Followed by a playfully worded jab back...followed by thumbs up.

I try to express a sense of personality when I post. It's better for your customers to know they are dealing with a fellow BOTL rather than a cigar robot. If someone has a problem with me they should start a thread and we can talk it out, don't just come along replying to my specials with the past. As for my comment, if you all were so offended I apologize, like I said it was meant in jest. I don't call people names like "asshole", but I do call them like I see em’. If I have to sacrifice my professionalism at times to defend my honesty and personal integrity I will. The simple fact is the majority of the members at cigarpass enjoy my specials, shop at my site, and recommend Billboardtobacco.com to their friends, but there are certian jaded people here who ruin the experience for both the buyer and the retailer...And for what reason? Boredom?

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

Well Ian, I for one have not yet had one of the Don Carlos I bought from you. But am looking forward to it and enjoying it even more knowing the great price and fast shipping I got!

Thank You,

Wade

I have nothing but respect for my customers, but I'll only give respect where respect is due.

I would then suggest not interacting with those you won't show respect for (I try to be respectful regardless of who I'm dealing with - it always works out better in the long run).

A potential new customer (like me f'rinstance) might read this:

You can't p[hase me if you can't afford to shop at my site thumbs-up.gif

and become leery of doing business with you.

That didn't come across as playful. It came across as nasty.

JMO

Well you gotta do... what ya gotta do Ian. I for one was looking at getting some of this special, as I have never shopped with you, and thought I'd start with this. But when I saw that remark to CC, I thought better of it.

You stated I should have started another thread to discuss what I read. Well you probably should have started one yourself, because that comment linked you and your buisness directly to it. The pussy cat pushing buttons was fine and quite true I'll say... but attacking his financial aspect was a low blow IMO. Maybe you can afford to turn away buisness... that's great, more power to you. Because you did mine.