• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente WOAM

Boogsy, you are getting to be very good at this reveiw process. Accolades! You have learned well grasshopper! :D

Thanks to a great brother here, I have some from 2001 to try after they recover from mailing! It will be interesting to see how the years have treated this classic cigar. ;)

I've often wondered how well time treats anejos and WOAMs.

I look forward to your review. :thumbs:

How did you know I was planning a review!?! These were a gift so I have no idea as to the history and storage conditions. They are still recovering from their cross-country trip. Perhaps next week. :whistling:

A very nice gift I might add. Once one is ready to be disposed of by fire, I look forward to hearing your experience. :)

Got the chance to smoke the first one out of my box for Christmas just yesterday and it was excellent. A wonderful stick to say the least; great review!

Nice Review
I recently had my first WOAM as well and enjoyed it very much. :thumbs:
I definitely would get more of these. Pretty much every Fuente I have had, I have enjoyed.

hate to sound uniformed, but what might I ask is a WOAM?? I have been smoking cigars for quite sometime and Arturo Fuentes are my favorites.. Short stories, double chateau Maduros, thanks,,

hate to sound uniformed, but what might I ask is a WOAM?? I have been smoking cigars for quite sometime and Arturo Fuentes are my favorites.. Short stories, double chateau Maduros, thanks,,
It is a Hemingway cigar; the Work of Art with a Maduro wrapper (WOAM). :thumbs: