• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

As Long As Everyone's Posting Coolerdor Pics

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
The original humidor I built, Honduran Mahonany and Birdseye Maple
Humidor.jpg

My "Habanodoor"
Habanodoor.jpg

Coolerdor #1 120qt - this is the total package.
CoolerdorTotal.jpg

Coolerdor #1 contents taken out.
CoolerdorContents.jpg

Coolerdor #1 inside.
CoolerdorInside.jpg

Coolerdor #2 contents taken out.
CoolerdoorII.jpg

Nice stock Wade! I really like the humidor work you have done. I didn't notice before you had actually personalized the shelves, pretty cool.

Damn Bro, nice selection.... hmmm I want that one,, and that one... Iand a few of those.

You forgot this photo:

radB1944bluntall.JPG

:sign:

Seriously, nice collection you got there.

Nice stock Wade! I really like the humidor work you have done. I didn't notice before you had actually personalized the shelves, pretty cool.
Yeah, I got a woodburning tool that I use to "brand" my work. So I thought as long as this is gonna be mine, I'd do the trays too, of course someday if I sell it or something, you can just turn the tray backwards.

Tray-Logos.jpg

I think you could open your open tobacco shop. :laugh: Very nice set-up and selection. Now when does Pgh play the Packers so I can get some of those :sign:

Yeah, I got a woodburning tool that I use to "brand" my work. So I thought as long as this is gonna be mine, I'd do the trays too, of course someday if I sell it or something, you can just turn the tray backwards.

Tray-Logos.jpg

No, with the woodburning we will see it on antiques roadshow in 200 years. "This was made in the norther parts of Wisconsin by a famous woodworker who built everyone a new cabinet humidor in the year 2007."

That original humidor looks awesome,.....soooo when are they coming to market :D

Very Nice Work :thumbs:

No, with the woodburning we will see it on antiques roadshow in 200 years. "This was made in the norther parts of Wisconsin by a famous woodworker who built everyone a new cabinet humidor in the year 2007."
Have you been smoking something other than cigars lately?! ;)

DOOD, you gotta get some Padrons in that thing!!!

Hey Wade, 55%?? I assume you had the lid open for a while and it's dry as "Cheese" there!! :p

Nice selection there, great work on your humi too. :thumbs:

DOOD, you gotta get some Padrons in that thing!!!

Hey Wade, 55%?? I assume you had the lid open for a while and it's dry as "Cheese" there!! :p
LOL, I knew someone would comment about that. I keep my Habanos at about 61-62% and yeah, the lid was open for a bit, it stays spot on around61-62. There's always room for more Padrons!