• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashtrays - Whatcha got ?

PuffTheMagicDragon

Fire One Up
I've been searching for a "cigar" ashtray for a month or so, and was surprised at the prices. You know, because (in my younger days) they used to give them away. There seems to be no shortage of cigarette ashtrays out there on eBay, but the cigar ashtray selection seems scarce.

I got some walnut together and laid out plans to make one - and then, in this past week, I was gifted two "suitable" ashtrays.

So, the question is - what's everyone else using ?

ashtray.jpg
joya del hef.jpg

In addition to the ashtray stand I posted in the accessories forum I’ve accumulated a few others over the years. The gargoyle was purchased at a news shop in New Hampshire along with my first real humidor in 1996. The black one was a gift from my wife even before that, and is machined out of a single piece of slate. The brass eagle I found in a nautical thrift shop for $2 and then there’s a random clear glass one that a friend didn’t want.
IMG_1383.jpegIMG_1384.jpeg

I've been searching for a "cigar" ashtray for a month or so, and was surprised at the prices. You know, because (in my younger days) they used to give them away. There seems to be no shortage of cigarette ashtrays out there on eBay, but the cigar ashtray selection seems scarce.

I got some walnut together and laid out plans to make one - and then, in this past week, I was gifted two "suitable" ashtrays.

So, the question is - what's everyone else using ?

View attachment 74210
View attachment 74211
I've also been looking. Can't believe the prices!