• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ask a question

PC

Do you "fluff" plugged smokes or not? :D

edited to say, if you don't know how or what fluff is--ask tsmckenney :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I must say no not knowing what you are talking about.

Where is the best place you have enjoyed a good smoke?

On the patio of my parent's house after my Dad's successful surgery to remove one of his kidneys. Edit to add: that was my first sigloI. I will never forget that night, not because of the smoke, but b/c of how happy/relieved/thankful I was.

When you see a 'younger' smoker walk into your favorite B&M, what are your first thoughts and would you offer them a chair or 'take them under your wing'- (so to speak?)

I got $50 he buys an acid and may talk to him depends.

do you think cubans are worth the dollars or mostly hype (forbidden fruit)

Truthfully and Thankfully NO- (no girl count tho sorry, not the question)

Salsa- Mild or Scorchin' Hot???

JEEP, audi or BMW could never get to the same places a Jeep can take you.

Dominican or Nicaraguan tobacco?

Nicaraguan

What is the dumbest thing you have bought. Impulse buy to later say why the hell did I buy that.

Had to bust some pot heads here in the dorms, cops come to all marijuana incidents... does that count?

Free tits or free cigars?

I try to stay just under 70%. Hard to do with the dry air and heat running.

What do you drink with you cigars?

I try to stay just under 70%. Hard to do with the dry air and heat running.

What do you drink with you cigars?
Depends on the cigar. Coffee and a PAM or '26 maddie go well together.

Slick, trimmed, or runway? :)

OK I will answer my own question.
Doggy style.

How do you light you cigars? Method and what you use.

Usually triple flame torch or one of those mini blowtorch devices, but I do enjoy the ceremony of long matches. I always get the circumference lit while not in my mouth, then blow out through the cigar. I'll then light the filler while drawing in. Purge a couple of times, and check to see if it is lit. I try to keep the tip of the flame from touching the tobacco at any time, though.

Scorsese or Coppola?

Hello Mr Amsterdam you can call me New York. You talking to me. You got a nice suit at home or do you like coming to work everyday dressed like you're goin' to invade Poland? Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning. Scorsese

would you rather a great meal or a great cigar?

To me they they are just about the same.... when they both hit that spot they just hit it, you get that sme kind of satisfaction from a great meal and a great cigar.... but since I am new when I have a great cigar it knocks me off my feet and I'm actually thrilled to have smoked it, but a nice dinner is also great so this is just a coin toss but I might have to say 50.1% for a meal... this question really isn't fair :( but the great thing is in real life you can have both and nothing beats that.... except maybe a great meal, then a great cigar, then great sex afterwards. LOL

What is the most embarassing song on your IPOD, or mp3 player etc. ?

Edit: different question.