• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Asking for prayers, good vibes, mojo energy etc.

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Have a couple really good promotion opportunities at work. Interviewed for one already and have an additional one set for the other opportunity on Friday. My odds are pretty good as I'm one out of three for both opportunities, actually one has me at 2 out of three. Of course, no better way to celebrate than lighting up a stick. This will be done when a decision has been made. Thank you in advance.

Happy smoking

C

SP

Good luck. All I can say is put out there what you want and spend all your energy on that and don't be surprised when you get it.

It's amazing how the rewards for working hard get confused with good luck.  Congratulations!

broblues said:
It's amazing how the rewards for working hard get confused with good luck.  Congratulations!
Very true. I guess I would never have these opportunities had I not dedicated myself over the past decade plus. A little luck doesn't hurt though.
:)

Congrats on the opportunities Brother... It's great when you work hard & get noticed, Break a leg!!