• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Asking unashamedly for your prayers

statelandman

I am asking unashamedly for your prayers tonight. I had to put my sweet wife Lynne in the hospital tonight, and I don't know when I will be seeing her at home again.
Please take care of your loved ones and don't ever take a single day for granted.
statelandman

I am so sorry to hear that. You both will be in my prayers. Chin Up Bro.

We'll put the MoJo on for you.

I'm very sorry to hear that, Jim. Hang in there. I wish you both the best.

Jim my prayers are with you, your wife and the rest of your families. I hope everything turn out alright

Jim,

I'm sorry to hear this news. I hope everything turns out to be ok. Prayers sent your way...

Hang in there...

Rod

Our thoughts and prayers will be coming to you from Austin (and Dallas, while I'm here), for sure. Wish her and yourself the best... as it may be, all will be well.

Damn, that really sucks. Take the best care of her that you can, and remember that you have friends back here on CP.

ALostTexan

I will keep your wife in my prayers. Same for you and your family. Keep us updated on the situation if you can.

Jim,

I am truly sorry to hear the news. Rest assured our prayers are with you and your wife. May she be at peace while she recovers. Keep a positive attitude and God will help see you through these tough times.

God Speed!

Floyd T.

Hey just remember she is in good hands. Ask a lot of questions, get to know the people treating her and make sure she gets the best care possible.

I'll be keeping you and she in my thoughts.