• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Asking unashamedly for your prayers

Jim,
My prayers are with you and your wife. I hope things go well.

BenjieV

So sorry to hear about this Jim. I will say a special prayer for your beloved wife and keep you and her in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless,

Craig

My best wishes and prayers for your wife to recover quickly.
I truly hope everything goes well for the both of you.

BUD

Jim,

Please know that my family and I are praying earnestly for you and your wife. I know first hand about the power of prayer when things seem hopeless. I have watched what God can do through the power of prayer and it never ceases to amaze.

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you on a daily basis, and let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Yours,
STEVE

Jim, I'm keeping a good thought for you and your wife. I hope that all turns out well.

Thanks to all for your kind words and prayers.
I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again someday - you guys (and gals!) are the very best!

Keep the hope and faith alive. My wife's and my prayers are with you and your wife.

AJ

You and your wife are in my prayers. Godspeed to her recovery.

Bacchus

Jim,

My prayers are with you, your wife and family.

Here's to a quick and healthy recovery !

God's hand is on her. Hang in there and have faith. My prayers are with you.

Jim, I am saddened by your troubles and want you to know that you and your wife and family are all in my prayers. I pray for your strength and God's healling touch.

Michael

GuyanaBoy said:
Jim,

Please know that my family and I are praying earnestly for you and your wife. I know first hand about the power of prayer when things seem hopeless. I have watched what God can do through the power of prayer and it never ceases to amaze.

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you on a daily basis, and let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Yours,
STEVE
AMEN! I will pray also, God listens!!! :thumbs: