• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atlanta HERF

Golfanatic

The Biggest Newbie on CP
So I haven't hung out with anyone on here since the last HERF at Puff N' Stuff. I would like to shoot for Saturday March 7th.

Please post some interest at this time. Al is always more than a gracious host and I like giving him some business as well.

Thanks,
Darin

I am game! But we have to get a burger from The Vortex again...I mean...we have to...Maybe I can stop by there and we can do take out and take it to Al's or something

Melly

I am game! But we have to get a burger from The Vortex again...I mean...we have to...Maybe I can stop by there and we can do take out and take it to Al's or something

Melly

Sounds good to me. It is the best in Georgia...and I guess Alabama!

bastards. for some reason i'm always outta town when you plan HERFs. i think this is #3. :( BTW Al still has some Esencias for sweet prices. Pick 'em up, they're delicious.... he's phasin' 'em out.

Well I will be in town, unfortunately it will be at the end of March. I will do everything in my power to make it to Al's one of the days I'm in town. I'll post something as the date gets closer.

Nice and maybe we can change the date as it gets closer. Or just got twice... :)

Either way works for me. I'm glad to meet over there when Anthony is in town.

Hey Darin, most ATL folks don't regularly check the Herf forum. You might want to send a PM out to them.

I can pretty much be anywhere on a weekend...if I am not at work on the weekday I will drive over or be here...I am flexi

Melly

I know what you are thinking Mr 2 states away versus 2 hrs away....

Tone!!! I want to see you if you come to GA!

Melly :blush:

I will actually be in town on March 7th so I'm down. Oh, Ann's Snack Bar is the place to get a burger. Just sayin'....

-Mark

Depending upon the time I'm in. Hvae to work that sat, but would love to be included.

Skip

So this is still happening and I was thinking about 3pm. Smoke for a few hours, then a burger somewhere.

Darin

Wish I could join you guys. I owe Al a visit, to be sure. It's a bit of a haul from WA state, however.... :p

Maybe next year after the QSH I can get lost long enough to swing through....maybe.

Have fun and smoke one for me - B.B.S.