• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atmosphere for the perfect smoke!

Yeah, I guess I am along the same lines as FT. I work two jobs, so my days are usually 14 hours or so. I can't wait to get home, say hi to the wife and kids, catch up on things before they go to bed and then I head out to the screened porch with a scotch and a cigar. It's amazing how just that will relax a body!

Matt, I'm with you on smoking with someone verses alone, that's the way to do it if you can. I have a hard time finding a smoking buddy at midnight!! LMAO :sign:

Matt, bro. You need only 4 things to relax after a busy, stressful day:

2 Vicodin, 1 glass of your favorite beverage, and 1 very fine cigar.

;)

Amen, Beast. The bit on the label that says "Alcohol may intensify effects" is all I need to know....LMAO.

Matt, I'm with you on smoking with someone verses alone, that's the way to do it if you can.
I'm lucky, I guess, in that I can do it either way. I have a good friend that I like to hang out with and we enjoy a cigar together from time to time. I also like the solitary method. As an example, last week I was in Raleigh on business. I was staying downtown about 3 blocks from the capitol. One night after dinner I decided to go for a walk. The weather was pleasant, humid as hell to be sure, but not crazy hot. Just about right in fact. I had a Sancho Panza Non Plus and a good book with me too. So I lit up my cigar and wandered around more or less at random until I ended up at the state capitol building which was all lit up...bright enough to read by. I figured this was as good a place as any to park so I sat on the steps and read until I finished the cigar. Had a great time, reading and enjoying a fine smoke and being outdoors.

Matt, bro. You need only 4 things to relax after a busy, stressful day:

2 Vicodin, 1 glass of your favorite beverage, and 1 very fine cigar.

I would put a woman somewhere in there!!!! :love:

J Lew said:
I would put a woman somewhere in there!!!! :love:
The appropriate place would be kneeling in front of me with a beer balanced on her head.

I enjoy a quiet Sunday evening herfing under the stars while listening to the radio and reading the Sunday paper. For me... this is the perfect time to enjoy a cigar and relax and a great way to end the weekend.

Aloha,

Wade

FatherTiresius said:
When things are hectic at work (which is nearly always) I look forward to going home and doing nothing. Nothing. Absolutely friggin nothing.
Amen brother! It's this thought (even though doesn't come true half the time) that gets me through most days LOL.

Sam

The back porch with a Scotch in one hand a Padron in the other. Nobody around, no music, just me and my drink and my smoke.

robusto said:
... no music, just me and my drink and my smoke.
Oh! I've GOT to have music. Gee, can you guess what kind I'm listening to? :lookup: