• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention CP Members

Beefcube said:
As a noob here I missed where he had done anything productive in the past.
[snapback]152893[/snapback]​

It isn't becuase you're a noob I assure you ;)

Thank you Rod!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Dixie

Rod I dont know you other than this board, I dont know Dave either, all I say is if you feel he is gone or me or anyone for that matter, well that is good enough for me, your the maqn in charge, if someone dont like the area, they can leave. I myself have had a posting or maybe 2 removed, I always say WTF? but then in the next minute I realize, if I dont like it I can leave, after all it is your baby.

I support your moves, and I rather like the area, so I choose to stay.

Hell, I dont remember having a contract that says I have the right to be allowed on the board, it is plainly a priveledge. (CC did I spell it right?), anyway you get how I fell for what its worth.

Jim

I got on board after this seemed to be in full swing. So I missed allot of the build up. I can comment that when you do business with someone to do what he did with sir-mix-allot's server is unbelievable. When you rent hosting space from someone and that person uses your web space for his good is just plain wrong.

Is it his hosting company? Because if its not someone needs to let them know what he's up to. Totally unprofessional.

Well, I remember when I got an invoice from little davey when I briefly used his hosting and let me tell ya, business ain't that good for ole davey judging from the low invoice #. ;)

Well, I think...

Who cares what I think :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your site, Rod. Do what you will. But my opinion is---good move! You are a very patient man.

PuroBrat said:
I would say so, what is this, like the 2nd person who got banned?
[snapback]153142[/snapback]​
No... I am pretty sure we are up to 4 or 5 now.

emo

Now doesn't that all depend on whether or not you believe that Henry et all were all the same person, or different persons? :0

And correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it DaveWF who was the target of Henry's threats? We have come full circle. :whistling:

Henry was an ass, no question.....but davey was provoking him! Go back and read 'em, I did. ;)

I did too, and I thought Davey was pouring fuel back then too. But I agree, Henry was a POS. A shill with an attitude, I still enjoyed the Lars tho Hahaha :laugh:

Ok its official... Davey has had a meltdown! Someone check the time and lets see who won the betting pool. ;)

Good call Rod.

Damn that sucks for poor Davey, seemed like an ok guy at first. :0

To intrude into someones personal posts just because you can is just wrong and rude. It's the people that do things just "because they can" that worry me and lose all respect. It may just be something as small as changing a pic on SSAL's signature, but where's the respect for privacy?

Oh yeh, not to mention the hundred or so psychotic posts I've been catching up on made by Dave. We call it "twenty-two-twenty" in my business. :angry2:

PuroBrat said:
I would say so, what is this, like the 2nd person who got banned?
[snapback]153142[/snapback]​

Henry
cohibin
gamehumper aka Amishbob69 aka wizbang and who knows how many others :D
Dave

I think I forgot one (oh yeah, me :D )

I have been out of the loop with this whole Dave issue, why did he give up cigars?

Henry - is this the same guy from CW that was giving out Lars Tetens? He sent me a bunch of them back in '02 with like 3 or 4 Opus X's. That was the last that I heard of him.

yeah, i'm kind of out of the look too, even tho i'm still here occasionally.

all i can say is i support rod. this is his site, and as sleepyjim said, it is a priviledge to be here.

um cough... don't ban me :p

I didn't think there was this much drama in cigars. Makes you think, doesn't it? lol