• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention CP Members

Since he is the Member formerly known as DaveWF......does that mean he is now going to just use a symbol for his name?!?! :whistling: Like the artist formerly known as Prince!! LMAO!!! At least I make myself laugh!!! :thumbs:

Floyd T. ;)

HA! Showed you - I did go home :p

Course, now I'm back LOL

Sam

emodx said:
SamGuss said:
:angry:

Now I have said it once, will say it again most likely...

If we keep getting to the point that we sit around and sing kume-bye-frickin`-ya I am going home!

Sam
[snapback]153416[/snapback]​
'bout freeking time...Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha!!!! :whistling:

Emo
[snapback]153593[/snapback]​

thejollyco said:
can't any conversation stay... heterosexual?
[snapback]153614[/snapback]​

Too many homosexuals around here ;)

Not that there is anything wrong with that... ??? :whistling:

Sam

Matt R said:
PuroBrat said:
but I am straight, maybe you should talk to MattR  :0  :laugh:  :laugh:  :rolleyes:
[snapback]153433[/snapback]​

Naw, I've found that Rod is fonder of tight holes, so, he goes for the guys who are "straight" and with his boyish good looks (trust me, I've met him) and charm, he usually get's his man.... So, PB, better walk backwards for while, brah, 'cause Rod's got the gaydar on, and he's coming after your a$$. :)
[snapback]153439[/snapback]​

Someone told me that Matt's favorite pick up line at the bar is "Can I push in your stool? " :whistling:

How do you fit Matt and his 3 friends on a bar stool?

Turn it upside down...