• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ATTENTION FOGS

You're all FAGs

(Frickin' Average Guys) to me. :D :D :D :p

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

For the record... a simple search of the archives will give anyone the information they need.

Search, read, read some more, read some more, speak. Arf.

NA

5 years later, this still holds true.

Yea Ray, I havn't nerco'd a thread in a while.

I feel better now...goin' for a smoke and nap!

:D

And they call me a post whore.......

Ray, if you simply post a "Good point, Gary" after every one of his posts, he'll never catch you. Think about it.

You know, between Iraq, the tanked economy, 15 million out of work, 14.5 percent of the US is below the poverty level and the list goes on, what is so hard about brotherly love?

Everyone needs to take a step back and take a deep breath. We got bigger things to try to do than flame each other.

Pick on me, I've got my year in....... Tell me I smell like a dog or something. I can take it. Go for the gold, here I am.

Would you kick a puppy for not being potty trained at 9 weeks? No. So what are we doing when they don't know the cap from the foot, or a vitola is not not a violin from Italy.

Come on folks, let's show them why CP is that special place.

Thanks for reading my $.02

Did you notice this thread is five years old while you were writing that, dog breath?

:sign:

You know, between Iraq, the tanked economy, 15 million out of work, 14.5 percent of the US is below the poverty level and the list goes on, what is so hard about brotherly love?

Everyone needs to take a step back and take a deep breath. We got bigger things to try to do than flame each other.

Pick on me, I've got my year in....... Tell me I smell like a dog or something. I can take it. Go for the gold, here I am.

Would you kick a puppy for not being potty trained at 9 weeks? No. So what are we doing when they don't know the cap from the foot, or a vitola is not not a violin from Italy.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

yup, if that damn dog isn't house trained in nine weeks, I am putting biospot on his ass and sending him out in the wild.....

umm this is a joke guys......or is it?

Reading the first few post in the thread I thought the 2001 FOGs were turning on the 2005 FOGS. Then I finally notice the post dates.

Gunpowder puts Popcorn back in cupboard :p

Bah I think people need to stop whining....I'm a new guy....I didn't get messed with. You know why? I didn't come in acting like an ass. Or asking for sourced to get Cubans, or generally saying FU to all the guys here long before me.

So I thinks the new guys need to read the rules, stop whining, and suck it up when some one gives them some shit! Dont like it it's the interweb...go some place else....

ohh and yes I did notice the thread was 5 years old... :D

Now that's funny!

Who woulda thought "nerco'd" threads could be so amusing.

You even got Ed to fall on his sword, for Pete's sake! :D

"Search, read, read some more, read some more, speak. Arf."

Well, this is a Catch-22 as well. Some people may come in a read a lot, and post a little, then get blasted for not being an "active member".

Well, this is a Catch-22 as well. Some people may come in a read a lot, and post a little, then get blasted for not being an "active member".

Seriously dude...seriously?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but yes, I am dead serious. Look in the Buy/Sell/Trade section sometime. I swear some members research the background of every single poster so they can call out a supposed "inactive member", just because they're trying to buy or sell some sticks.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but yes, I am dead serious. Look in the Buy/Sell/Trade section sometime. I swear some members research the background of every single poster so they can call out a supposed "inactive member", just because they're trying to buy or sell some sticks.

Different times. The 'inactive' member thng is new (insert member joke here!).

As for the research, sales are looked at more closely because we have that rule. The reasearch is simple....look at the last few posts of a member.

There was a time when a new'r fellow might come in to sell...and the first response was 'Will you ship first?'
Now there's a time frame before you can sell...and a commitment to the forum that allows you to sell.

As for the buying...anyone may.

Seriously dude...seriously?

It's definitely not sarcasm; wouldn't be the proper use of the term anyway (given the sentence); exasperation would be more appropriate. The general idea holds even given today's board standards being different than previously (thank you for pointing that out Gary). Search, read, read some more, then search and read some more before you post. Yes, that means you won't be considered very active and may be excluded from certain BST's, but that's probably better anyway. Too many people come in and think after a few months or even a couple of years, they "get" the community only to do something stupid that ends up causing their meltdown and eventual leaving of the community. It's not a catch 22, it's an implied rule that tries to avoid a bunch of people getting in over their heads, asking redundant questions that have been answered 100 times before, violating rules that Rod has gone way out his way to post everywhere in big, bold red letters, etc...