• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention please.....

so apparently we have a very disgruntled worker at Spears Plastic Valves and he has ordered the attacks on some cigar pass members. Members he believed were FOG's. So he took matters into his own hands.

You see Cigar pass, in this war, things get confused out there, power, ideals, the old morality, and practical military necessity. Out there with these newbies it must be a temptation to be god. Because there's a conflict in every human heart between the rational and the irrational, between good and evil. The good does not always triumph. Sometimes the newbie side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature. Every newbie has a breaking point. You and I have one. And this guy has reached his. very obviously, he has gone insane.

My mission is to seek out your identity and build the mother of all packages that require "tools" to open. You're out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And you're still in the field commanding troops.

Terminate with extreme prejudice.

You understand, Cigar pass, that this mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist...

So here we are waiting for the MOAB! I don't think I need to build a bomb shelter. But it has been and will continue to be fun watching you FOG's atomize under the mushroom cloud.

It is actually Habanos Addict. Too bad you banned him before you could hit 'em. Love this war!

so apparently we have a very disgruntled worker at Spears Plastic Valves and he has ordered the attacks on some cigar pass members. Members he believed were FOG's. So he took matters into his own hands.

You see Cigar pass, in this war, things get confused out there, power, ideals, the old morality, and practical military necessity. Out there with these newbies it must be a temptation to be god. Because there's a conflict in every human heart between the rational and the irrational, between good and evil. The good does not always triumph. Sometimes the newbie side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature. Every newbie has a breaking point. You and I have one. And this guy has reached his. very obviously, he has gone insane.

My mission is to seek out your identity and build the mother of all packages that require "tools" to open. You're out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And you're still in the field commanding troops.

Terminate with extreme prejudice.

You understand, Cigar pass, that this mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist...

You may be typing, but all i hear is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

Phil has seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call him a murderer. You have a right to bomb him. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge him. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when Phil was with Special Bee Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. He went into a humidor to check the aging on some young ISOMs. He left the humidor after he had checked the cigars for tobacco beetles, and this old man came running after him and he was crying. He couldn't see. He went back there, and they had come and burned every checked cigar. There they were in a pile. A pile of little ISOMs. And Phil remembered... he... he... he cried, he wept like some grandmother. He claimed he wanted to tear his teeth out; He didn't know what He wanted to do! And he wanted to remember it. He never wanted to forget it... He never wanted to forget. And then he realized... like he was shot... like he was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through his bee forehead. And he thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then he realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were newbs... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If he had ten divisions of those newbs, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to bomb without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Fantastic book, great movie, haven't made up my mind on the redux because I've seen the original way too many times and hate change. :laugh:

CHARLIE DON'T SURF!

I know Eric is saying something in that rant but all I hear is " WAH WAH WAH :laugh: "

This war is so much fun. I love watching the FOGs get obliterated. :sign: