• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ATTENTION!! VERY IMPORTANT!!

This is why I didn't want to count him in the Padron Box buy. His first post was "I want in on the buy". I thought it was kind of fishy.

Great Job Joe!

SORRY ABOUT THAT GUY'S! ROD WILL PUT AN END TO HIM!

Good catch Joe. I got a PM from the clown for a trade also.

Rod, cleanup in aisle 4.

And I was going to send him a newbie pack. :angry: Man it pisses me off when there are scum like him, that try to take advantage of others. :angry: :angry: :angry:

TOP!

PLEASE KEEP THIS TOPPED UNTIL WE GET IT LOCKED IN! THANKS!

Posting priv's dropped. Thank you for using CigarPass.com :D

I hope that we got him before he screwed anyone! :thumbs:

Joe is now our OFFICIAL CigarPass "Officer Barbrady"
406_barbrady.gif

You go Joe. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Good catch Joe! :thumbs:

For some of you newer guys..... time to repost the page below. Study it! It would be nice to think everyone on the internet is honest but that would be a fools thought. Keep that in mind when doing business with people you don't know.

Mark Gabor is listed under his handle of pepe100841 on this list.

Scumbag Page

Great post Ken, That's were I got mine from. I bookmarked it the last time it was up for future reference. His handle and name sounded so familiar I just had to get him to send me his addy to confirm it!
"Stupid is, as stupid does" Ruuuuuuuuuun Forest ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! :p

Mike, thanks for the "TITLE"... But I think of myself more as A$$MAN! The CP protector!!!
bartmanani2.gif

Allofus123 said:
Ummm Joe....... Ummmm....... that kinda sounds like a new brand of condoms. :0 :p :D :sign:
Patent pending!! :sign:

Nice catch A$$MAN protector, friend, confidant, and 3rd degree ooops wrong guy .............

BenjieV :D