• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ATTENTION!! VERY IMPORTANT!!

This really bothers me. I am a newbie. Today is my two-week anniversary. I love it here and hope to stay around for a long time. I have sent out cigars. I have received cigars. I have started a pass and a lottery. I jumped right in with both feet. I have got cigars coming to me that I will "owe" for. People have put their trust in me.

I thank you for that trust.

The OpusX guy also jumped in and offered cigars like he said on his page. This type of thing happening really bothers me from the standpoint of a person who hasn't been here long and doesn't know anyone that well. It puts me in the category of "ones to be watched." This royally pisses me off. It is sad that people cannot get together and become good friends without always wondering... when will I get screwed.

I guess I feel a sense of discomfort being a newbie after this happened. I dislike the sudden "newbie" stereotype brought on my such and incident; however, caution must taken to protect the innocent. I understand that the seniors are going to be careful for a while. I will be too. We all must be cautious. It is just sad that it has to be this way.

Steve

Steve, I Don't think you have anything to worry about Brother! ;)

Well Steve you can eleviate all members fears by sending me a nice package of Opus cigars or some ISOM's. That way I will tell everybody what a hell of a guy you are. :sign:
JK

You still can send the cigars anyway, my address is in my profile. :D

I passed this info along over at CF as well! Classic catch Joe!! I sent mr opusx36 a nice little email too! :D

Hi Mark,
Just so you know I share your intreast in cigars. As do a few of the Warren Cops I know. Yes I was born and raised in warren and teach there as well. If you would like to meet up for a mini-herf why don't you give me a yell. Im sure it would be interesting to say the least ;)

Hay!!! I live about three hours from Youngstown. I know this guy, for a twelve pack of PBR and a carton of KooLs will...

never mind.

BTW..anyone with a newbe pack made up for this turd can feel free to send it my way. Hate for it to go to waste.

LOL, by the way that street is real close to Trumbull Hospitall, Is it coincidence? I think Not!! :0 :p

I learned something interesting this week. If you go to GOOGLE and type in a phone number, it will give you an address with mapquest.

When he said his name was Mark, red flags went up here... i didn't get the email though with the Warren address so's I could confirm the hairs on the back of my neck were up for good reason.

Glad you've kept up with the scumbag reports Joe. :thumbs:

Ain't got nuthin' but time on my hands! :p

Dont know if it works every where but here you can type in TRUMBULL COUNTY AUDITORS and get the name of who owns the house.

Good work Joe. :thumbs: Just like in Animal House, it might be time for a Road Trip. :D

Steve, I think we all understand what you were saying a few post ago. It sucks to be an honest person and have people questioning your integrity just because you're new. Trust me when I say we've all been there. Unfortunatly, scuntinizing the newbies is the only way we have to protect our brothers and sisters of the leaf. This thread itself is a fine example of that.

One of the biggest keys to being excepted around here is to hang around and join in. Most theives won't hang around here for 6 months BSing with everyone just to score a few cigars. They're about the quick score....in and out. Just keep doing what you're doing and before long you'll be running this place.

PS - We won't hold it against you that the A$$man vouched for you! :sign: :D

stogieman said:
Good work Joe. :thumbs: Just like in Animal House, it might be time for a Road Trip. :D
Sounds good to me! ;) I will be in Ohio in December to do some huntin' with Ed {Sibernation} LOCK AND LOAD :sneaky:

Hey Ken... Your out of my Cigar will! :sneaky: :p

Allofus123 said:
Steve, I think we all understand what you were saying a few post ago. It sucks to be an honest person and have people questioning your integrity just because you're new. Trust me when I say we've all been there. Unfortunatly, scuntinizing the newbies is the only way we have to protect our brothers and sisters of the leaf. This thread itself is a fine example of that.

One of the biggest keys to being excepted around here is to hang around and join in. Most theives won't hang around here for 6 months BSing with everyone just to score a few cigars. They're about the quick score....in and out. Just keep doing what you're doing and before long you'll be running this place.

PS - We won't hold it against you that the A$$man vouched for you! :sign: :D
Plus it doesn't hurt sending some top quality cigars(OPus/ISOMS) to a CP member, that would vouch for you. ;) ;)

BTW my address is in my profile. :D :D