• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ATTN: NEW MEMBERS

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
It's great that CP is continuing to grow with many new members, however it's important a few rules are pointed out... We seem to have gained a few new members recently who either haven't read our rules, or have an agenda to change the way we do things here.

1.) If you join CP and your first post is a sale, don't expect too much. CP is not your free marketplace to sell your goods. Try eBay.

2.) Show respect, and you will receive respect.

3.) Don't attempt to change the way CP is run. If you don't like this site, or think the membership at CP is "mean spirited and full of poison", then please leave.

Aside from that, welcome aboard! ;) Stick around and play by the rules, and you'll soon learn how valuable this community is. We have a very generous and friendly bunch here, with a ton of information.

Rod :thumbs:

Well said Rod.
Some of the new members seem to look at this board as an extension of EBAY, not a close nit community of cigar smokers.

Direction and guidance can be made with a carrot or a stick. The carrot works most of the time but sometimes the stick is needed.

Well said Rod!

Thanks for making this a valuable, generous and
friendly community that is full of knowledge.

Brian

Direction and guidance can be made with a carrot or a stick. The carrot works most of the time but sometimes the stick is needed.

I've seen some pretty big carrots. I reckon they could give you quite a bruise if whacked with them hard enough.

Well said, Rod.

Wilkey

Bud Light presents, Real Men of Genius

Real men of Geniiuus!

Today we salute you, Mr. Internet Cigar Board Tough Guy Asshat

Mr. Internet Cigar Board Tough Guy Asshat!

Other posters are content with making friends and learning about cigars.
But you? You manage to almost get banned on your first day and piss off everybody on the board.

Stir the Shit Pot!

Sitting behind your computer, you can make outrageous threats, accusations, and commentary; knowing that you wouldn’t have the cajones to ever say it in person. But you do and you do it so well.

Can’t kick my ass!

You type more and read less because you can and nobody can tell you what you can and can’t do on the Internet.

Suck my balls bitches!

So Crack open a nice cold Bud Light, oh Lord of the Asshats. Because all that typing must've made you mighty thirsty.

Mr. Internet Cigar Board Tough Guy Asshat

Real men of Geniiuus!

But you? You manage to almost get banned on your first day and piss off everybody on the board.

Stir the Shit Pot!

Sitting behind your computer, you can make outrageous threats, accusations, and commentary; knowing that you wouldn't have the cajones to ever say it in person. But you do and you do it so well.

Can't kick my ass!

You type more and read less because you can and nobody can tell you what you can and can't do on the Internet.

Suck my balls bitches!

So Crack open a nice cold Bud Light, oh Lord of the Asshats. Because all that typing must've made you mighty thirsty.

!!!ROTFLMAO!!!

Real men of Geniiuus!

Stir the Shit Pot!

Sitting behind your computer, you can make outrageous threats, accusations, and commentary; knowing that you wouldn’t have the cajones to ever say it in person. But you do and you do it so well.

Can’t kick my ass!

You type more and read less because you can and nobody can tell you what you can and can’t do on the Internet.

Suck my balls bitches!

That's awesome, I could hear the music, voices and all in my head while reading your post. :laugh:

I can almost hear them singing "Stir the shit pot"

LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

Nick

Peekay...that was one fo the funnier things I've read this year...the music was totally playing in my head!

Thanks for the laughs,
Josh "full of poison" Kaufman

Real men of Geniiuus!

That is friggin great! :laugh: Now, the only question is who as a great announcer voice? Because I found the background music so we can make this happen.

Men of Genius Music

That is friggin great! :laugh: Now, the only question is who as a great announcer voice? Because I found the background music so we can make this happen.

Men of Genius Music

That would be hilarious if you guys can compose something like this. :laugh:

Real men of Geniiuus!

Men of Genius Music

Announcer might be a lot easier than the background singer. :laugh:

Real men of Geniiuus!

Stir the Shit Pot!

Can’t kick my ass!

Suck my balls bitches!

LMAO, thought I was going to piss my pants. :sign: