• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Authorized Habanos dealer(s) in Cancu

I think I just spent at least 3 minutes staring at your avatar, lurch...

Jeffrey L.

The sources rule is all over the place. There's no excuse for not seeing it or not knowing it. That's the rule. Period. End of discussion.

Do not discuss sources for cuban cigars on CP. It's very simple. I simply do not understand the inability or unwillingness of people to simply follow the damn rule. It's not like there are a ton of rules around here.

If you need info on sources, it's out there. Don't bring it to CP and don't ask about at CP.

He's correct. Again, I believe we're done here.

Jeffrey L.

Are you certain?
I know I am with you. Have a good day.

Jeffrey L.

Why is that Jeffery?

I've done nothing but assist in clarifying what this thread is about.
Regardless of your intent and or blatant disregard for the house rules.

I'm shocked...no, no stunned that you would cast me aside like a poor three legged pup that can't tow the line....for shame...for shame.

Fellas you forgot the first rule of fight club, go do a search on the subject.

Being lazy and then calling out members who have told you to rephrase what you are asking for is un-cool.

Chubby thanks for clarifying for us new members how to interpret the rules of fight club!

Does this include directing people to LCdH's?

Just curious because that's done pretty regularly.

My response, was the obvious, search as all this has been hashed and re-hashed! This also goes for LCDH, which can be searched on google.

Does this include directing people to LCdH's?

Just curious because that's done pretty regularly.

My response, was the obvious, search as all this has been hashed and re-hashed! This also goes for LCDH, which can be searched on google.

I agree Anthony. It just doesn't seem copesthetic for a member to call another member out for a trangression of which they themselves are or were guilty. PM would have been more ideal and then Jeff could have edited his post to reflect the reason.

Whatever the case Jeff, Gary is correct that you should edit the second post to include the link rather than the pasted info.

I agree Anthony. It just doesn't seem copesthetic for a member to call another member out for a trangression of which they themselves are or were guilty. PM would have been more ideal and then Jeff could have edited his post to reflect the reason.

Whatever the case Jeff, Gary is correct that you should edit the second post to include the link rather than the pasted info.

Please provide a linky regarding this implication.

Here you go

Here you go

Let's see, January 2009...over one year ago.

You need to try a little harder my pet! ;)

Where was I calling him out...or are you just trying to stir up the dust?

His question was to assist his 'friend' as to how he can obtain quality smokes, 'ISOM's', while in Cancun.

Are you certain?

I wouldn't see why not. He has not given me any indication that these are for importation of any sort. Now if that's what his post is about, then I cannot and will not offer any assistance. There was another post earlier about an individual visiting Aruba. I didn't notice any negative posts about referring them to the 'big bold red letters' above. That thread seemed to have stayed professional. I don't understand why this one took a turn for the worst in that regard. Now if you or others feel he didn't take kindly to your advice then I can understand that side, but I just don't understand the issue I am referring to.

Here you go

You need to try a little harder my pet! ;)

Your pet? No need to attempt to patronize me Gary. You've committed the same sin, as have I, as have a few others in this thread. It's as plain as day. I didn't realize there was a statute of limitations on infractions at CP!? Who cares if it was a year ago or 3 years ago.... it happened. If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure those same rules were in effect a year ago. Though there do appear to be many around here as of late, I think one of the last things anyone would refer to me as is a dust stirrer.... just merely pointing out the obvious.

DO NOT DISCUSS CUBAN SOURCES/RETAILERS

DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR SOURCE VERIFICATION

DOING SO WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT

just saying...

I don't think he was trying to obtain info to purchase and import into the US. His question was to assist his 'friend' as to how he can obtain quality smokes, 'ISOM's', while in Cancun. Which I am sure you know is legal for those that reside in that country, for those here traveling abroad, I know it's not. Is this type of activity monitored? It is not, so most do it. I have seen many posts here at CP where one comes to find out where a reputable dealer can be found in another country to purchase when one visits said country and not much is said about that. They are simply and most often pointed toward the 'LCDH' website and it ends there. At no point are they instructed of the 'Bold Printed Red Sign' above. So I don't see why this post has any relevance to this topic, sorry. Now I can understand if he posted about assistance with trusted sources, a big NO NO
ohmy.gif
, but that wasn't the case.

RyJ,
Your best bet is to look at the La Casa de los Habanos website, which you have already done, and go from there. Just do a search and you will see what I am talking about.

It's easier to just not discuss ANY source whatsoever. It's better for all parties involved, especially CP since in the end they would pay the price for us discussing ANYTHING Habanos related.

There is no excuse for discussing sources, no matter who it's for...

Totally understood about the discussion of sources, but come on, 'ANYTHING Habanos releated'. Is it me or is there not a 'Cuban Cigar Forum' somewhere on this site? It's discussed daily....

Here you go

You need to try a little harder my pet!
wink.gif

Your pet? No need to attempt to patronize me Gary. You've committed the same sin, as have I, as have a few others in this thread. It's as plain as day. I didn't realize there was a statute of limitations on infractions at CP!? Who cares if it was a year ago or 3 years ago.... it happened. If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure those same rules were in effect a year ago. Though there do appear to be many around here as of late, I think one of the last things anyone would refer to me as is a dust stirrer.... just merely pointing out the obvious.

Where did I call him out?

As for the 'my pet'...it was more a joke that came out flat in 2D...my apologies.