• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVB sues moki

Is moki guilty or not of the charges?

• Guilty

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think someone needs to revoke Moki's ghetto pass as he is getting out of hand. I wont even sink that low to try and find the nastiest, fattest, ugliest girl on the net. I just have some standards and morales. I'm surprised he hasnt posted Tub Girl. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well putting "Reon Kadena" in google was damn sure worth it! :thumbs:

Agreed! But I must warn you, please do not put "tub girl" in the search like I did. Your innocence and appetite will be lost forever. If only it was a women so fat she was stuck in the tub like I thought it might be. ???

Agreed! But I must warn you, please do not put "tub girl" in the search like I did. Your innocence and appetite will be lost forever. If only it was a women so fat she was stuck in the tub like I thought it might be. ???

Na been there done that, lost my lunch ages ago. Loren needs to be given a wedgie for even posting it lol

Oh, nothing so glamorous and attractive, I am afraid. I first met her as a "Dude, this is awesome" attachmet form a friend that thinks "jokes" like that are funny. Next time I saw him, I punched him in the chest. Not stop-your-heart hard, but definitly "I have to pretend that I'm OK and can breathe so I don't look like a wimp" hard, the whole time I was smiling and joking about the "joke" e-mail he sent me. His wife was very confused.

I've never watched Tub Girl in action but heard enough to know better. And I'm not even touching Moki's link cuz he is sick and twisted now. :p

I've never watched Tub Girl in action but heard enough to know better. And I'm not even touching Moki's link cuz he is sick and twisted now. :p

It's just a wikipedia entry -- there are no images on it, but there are links to... blech... very bad things that I wish I hadn't seen.

Damn, and I thought that I was a perv.

You’re guilty man, but you’re definitely my kind of guilty.

Ahhh, so now you know how we feel. Are you prepared to accept your guilt like a man?

It's just a wikipedia entry -- there are no images on it, but there are links to... blech... very bad things that I wish I hadn't seen.