• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVB sues moki

Is moki guilty or not of the charges?

• Guilty

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Complaint:
Whereas the Defendant hereby known as "moki" has sullied the high standards of Cigar Girls® and in doing so has impugned the reputation of the Plantiff.

Whereas said impugination by the Defendant has reduced the status and adoration of the Plantiff in the eyes of the CP community.

Whereas this reduced status and adoration has caused the Plaintiff to reduce his post count thus depriving the CP community of his insight and wit.

Whereas this reduced posting has caused a decrease in posting the proper Cigar Girls® and sig tags. the Plantiff seeks the following damages.

1. The Defendant be restrained from using the term Cigar Girls® or any variation in the titles of his posts.
2. The Defendant apologies to the CP community for misleading them with his false postings.
3. The Defendant be restrained from using other terms that infringe on the Plaintiff's intellectual property i.e. Stogie Chicks, Cigar Whores or other terms designed to mislead the CP community into thinking the Defendats post is related to official Cigar Girls® posting.

WHAT SAY YE?

Not Guilty!!! :)

fat_woman_booty.jpg

Apologies tend to be worth what you pay for them.

Using similar terms need to be adjudicated on a case by case basis.

Butinfringing on the term cigar girls, as coined in this forum by you is certainly actionable.

But instead of a poll I recommend a judge. Someone with wisdom, insight, and highly fairminded. Someone like me, perhaps.

Then send a representative cigar girl to state their case to me, so to speak, on each of your behalf, over the course of a weekend. When the matter is fully explored to my satisfaction I would be glad to render judgement.

Solomon like, eh?

This is a Kangaroo Court!!

kangaroo_court.jpg

I demand that the ACLU come in to defend me pro bono.

I hereby nominate your wife as an honorary Cigar Girl®. Let me know when you decide in my favor. :p :D

Then send a representative cigar girl to state their case to me, so to speak, on each of your behalf, over the course of a weekend. When the matter is fully explored to my satisfaction I would be glad to render judgement.

Solomon like, eh?

I am not sure my wife has been born yet

And Moki, I got your pro boner right here

Complaint:
Whereas the Defendant hereby known as "moki" has sullied the high standards of Cigar Girls® and in doing so has impugned the reputation of the Plantiff.

Whereas said impugination by the Defendant has reduced the status and adoration of the Plantiff in the eyes of the CP community.

Whereas this reduced status and adoration has caused the Plaintiff to reduce his post count thus depriving the CP community of his insight and wit.

Whereas this reduced posting has caused a decrease in posting the proper Cigar Girls® and sig tags. the Plantiff seeks the following damages.

1. The Defendant be restrained from using the term Cigar Girls® or any variation in the titles of his posts.
2. The Defendant apologies to the CP community for misleading them with his false postings.
3. The Defendant be restrained from using other terms that infringe on the Plaintiff's intellectual property i.e. Stogie Chicks, Cigar Whores or other terms designed to mislead the CP community into thinking the Defendats post is related to official Cigar Girls® posting.

WHAT SAY YE?

I will say this...if someone starts up a ' Cigar Whores' thread...I'm all in! :thumbs: :laugh: :cool:

<What would you do for a klondike bar?>

TFF :laugh:

I cannot rule for or against.

AVB enlightens our day with his girls.

Moki on the other hand, shows us how to be grounded in that reality
is a good leveler. ???

Brian

Looks like the title Herfin Heifers is still open. But please don’t. Really Moki, just don’t. Did I say please? Ok, I’m saying PLEASE!!!!!!

I will cast my vote after I entertain oral arguments in my office. Will then render my decision. :whistling:

I guess moki will get your vote 'cause you ain't gettin' oral anything from me. :;

What, no monetary damages??? If your reputation is so impugned by Andrew's reckless acts, don't you think there should be compensation???

I think the fact that you are not seeking damages tends to lend credence to the fact you did not suffer damage to your reputation... :sign:

It's not about me only, it's for the community.