• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVB's Bloody Mary Recipe

mcavoyd

I love Bloody Marys.It also is my drink of choice with a cigar. So I am always looking for and trying different variations to this great drink. Last week I ran a search for old archives here at CP and ran into AVB's recipe. It sounded superb. I prepared this recipe a day before for the Notre Dame game yesterday. It was great. I made two pitchers and it was still not enough! (There was only three of us)For all those looking for a great Blood Mary full of flavor and just the right amount of heat this is the ULTIMATE recipe. Thanks AVB. Here is the lonk below if anyone wants to try it.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=35226

Edited due to misspelled title. Should be BLOODY Mary. Sorry Vodka tends to not only mess with my motor skills but also my spelling!

If you liked my Bloody Mary you should also try my Eggnog recipes....getting to be that time of year.

I need to track down some Dave's TIS for next Sunday. I love a bloody mary or two while watching the NFL pregame shows.

I say with a heavy heart that this is the first AVB advice that I simply cannot follow. Bloody Mary's could quite possibly be the most vile concoction on Earth. Fortunately, the other 99.9999% of his recommendations have been flawless. :thumbs:

Just leaves more for the rest of us. Thanks Moe!

The Bloody Mary is the perfect Sunday brunch drink. Love em, and I love em spicy. Great hangover cure too. With all the hype AVB's recipie is getting I will have to whip some up the next time my wife hosts brunch. Thanks for the recipie.

It ain't hype when its the best. :cool:

With all the hype AVB's recipie is getting I will have to whip some up the next time my wife hosts brunch. Thanks for the recipie.

It ain't hype when its the best.
cool.gif

With all the hype AVB's recipie is getting I will have to whip some up the next time my wife hosts brunch. Thanks for the recipie.

Modesty becomes you...LoL.

Make some and then LMK. :cool:

Hands down the best Bloody Mary Recipe out there, We add some Parmesan cheese to it also before serving.

Per request, I'm making up a batch tonight with Bakon. Pictures to come!

I like mine with a Kosher dill pickle spear in it instead of celery. Makes for a tasty treat when you finish the glass! By far Bloody Marys are my favorite drink. Sometimes you look like a sissy while drinking them at a bar at 1 in the morning... LOL! I also found a bartending website a while back, and they used other liquors in it besides Vodka. The bast one of the others was Jack. Season salt around the rim is good too! The possibilities are endless!!!

You'd think so ... but I made the mistake of sending a list to the store instead of going myself. She won't admit it, but I think she skips a random item on the list just for kicks. Everything came home with the exception of V8. Supposedly tonight :p