• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avery Rumpkin

The Black Cloud

Did they brew it this year? I've been checking the shops around but no dice. If anyone has access to some, holler at me.

Depending on the price (IIRC, when I got one bottle it was approx $9-$10 per 12oz), you could put me down for some. 4-5 bottles would be great but a couple would do.

So far I've checked 3 liquor stores with no luck. I can check a few more tomorrow.

Same here, I'm only 45 minutes away from the Brewery and have been searching for weeks to no avail.

Thanks for checking, guys. I know this is a limited release so I'm not surprised it's hard to find. If any turns up let me know.

I have checked everywhere up and down the front range. Every time I ask if they have any they laugh. Inside joke I guess.

What do you guys think of this brew? I had last years Rumpkin a few weeks ago....
I personally think it's the finest pumpkin ale I've ever had which is why I've been looking high and low for some more. It is hard to compare it to other pumpkin brews, though. Pumking seems to get a lot of great reviews but since ST doesn't distribute out here I've never had the chance to try it.

I have checked everywhere up and down the front range. Every time I ask if they have any they laugh. Inside joke I guess.
If they don't know what the beer is then they might be laughing at the pun name. Otherwise maybe they are laughing because they know how hard it is to find.

No dice. I can't even find an empty bottle.
I figure if nobody can find any by now, there isn't any to be found. Thanks for checking, though!

It was so limited this year it barely made it outside of CO. There were some random cases in Austin but that's about it for TX. Last year Dallas got some but not this time.

Bumping this since it seems fall seasonals are starting to hit the shelves.  I'm seriously looking for as many bottles as I can get my grubby hands on.  I'll pay the price or we can work out a trade.  Let me know if you find any to spare!

Word has it, Avery is releasing it on the 22nd of this month. "[background=#f9f9f9]Avery Brewing - Rumpkin - barrel-aged imperial pumpkin ale - September 22nd 5pm."[/background]
Per Feremtedly Challenged

Yeah, I've been tracking it.  Ilikefishes and I have been PMing back and forth about it.  I'm looking to setup some trades and/or purchases from the CO locals for some.