• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVO info....

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Anyone know anything about a Limited Edition cigar being released this year with a blend based off the AVO-22?

I just got an invite to a cigar dinner featuring Avo Uvezian and in the invite letter they are talking about a Limited Edition cigar they will be selling that will include a CD from Mr Avo. (he's quite an accompliced musician) The invite says there are 12 cigars to the box which I'm questioning. I know about the AVO-77 but it has 14 cigars to the box.

I suppose the easiest way is to call the host and see if the cigar they are talking about is indeed the Avo-77 but figured I'd ask if any of yall know of anything different?

AVOL-WEB.gif

In celebration of Avo Uvezian's 78th Birthday this year a specail "legacy" package was created in very limited supply. To honor Avo's accomplishments as a musician as well as a cigar master, each set features 12 cigars and a compact disk which goes by the name of legacy also. Only 6,500 boxes were ever released and it is sure to sell fast

Just picked up 3 of these sticks today.... sure hope they are good.
Has anyone else tried them?

I was talking with Big100HD last night and he said he picked up a box of the Legacys yesterday. I already have a copy of the CD that I picked up last December at an AVO concert / cigar get together at the Corona Cigar Company. The Legacy was not out then but we did smoke some AVO77s..... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D

yeah I have a box of them -- and a couple of single sticks. If you want one, PM me... they are okay. I think they need age, not as good as the 22's or 77s, IMHO.

I just picked up a single Legacy yesterday (along with new Colibri Quantum SST lighter) :D . I'm a big fan of AVO so hopefully I'll like it.

I haven't tried the 77 or the 22 but I have a 77 in the humi. I've been told that both the 77 and the Legacy are considerably stronger than the other AVO lines. I haven't heard anything about how the 22s are smoking though, has anyone tried them?

As for the other series, I would say the Signature series are medium to full strength but most of the other lines are just medium or even mild in some cases but all with great flavor.

Classics are mild.
Maduros are mild-medium.
Domaines are medium.
XOs are medium-full.
Signatures are full.

77s are mild-medium.
22s and Legacies, I don't know. :p

But as gator said... they're all very flavorful. Some of my favorite smokes. :thumbs: