• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avo Le 7

Although they need a bit of age, with a box I thought I would try. Perfect burn and draw. Starts off a bit stronger then the LE5 then the profile really is very close. Could be a bit more complex than the LE5 so very good stick. IF you like the LE 5 which I do, then you will like these for the similarities and complexity.

I had one of these at the Mini Denver WTF herf a while back and loved it. Matt and I both thought that it was strikingly similar to a PSD4. It was a bit grassy but it was a pleasing taste IMO. Overall a great smoke which packed a nice little nicotine punch. :thumbs:

I tried one of these at my local B&M as a recommendation. All and all it was not a bad smoke. The question I had to ask myself is if there was something better for the same money. :thumbs:

I tried one of these at my local B&M as a recommendation. All and all it was not a bad smoke. The question I had to ask myself is if there was something better for the same money. :thumbs:

Ya the LE 5 :rolleyes:

But I know what you mean, it always comes down to a value proposition to me as well and personal taste of course.

Although they need a bit of age, with a box I thought I would try. Perfect burn and draw. Starts off a bit stronger then the LE5 then the profile really is very close. Could be a bit more complex than the LE5 so very good stick. IF you like the LE 5 which I do, then you will like these for the similarities and complexity.

Good that you tried one now for a frame of reference... now you can buy more while they are still available, and put back a box or two for aging. :)

My personal view is that in 3-4 years, these will be very, very nice smokes (based on their profile "young" right now).

I had one of these at the Mini Denver WTF herf a while back and loved it. Matt and I both thought that it was strikingly similar to a PSD4. It was a bit grassy but it was a pleasing taste IMO. Overall a great smoke which packed a nice little nicotine punch. :thumbs:

Jonas,
I enjoyed the LE 7 alot!
I did not find the flavor profile similar to the PSD4.
Much more earthy and musty.
Have you smoked the AVO 80th?
I find the LE 7 to be a more intense and fuller 80th.
YMMV!
Take it easy bro!

-Rob

Rob,

I have an 80th and will definately torch it to compare. I also plan to give the LE 7 another go around to see how it is, I have only had a handful of PSD4's so take my thoughts with a grain of salt :laugh: . Thanks for the insight, I am new to the AVO scene and look forward to the addiction!

Jonas

Rob,

I have an 80th and will definately torch it to compare. I also plan to give the LE 7 another go around to see how it is, I have only had a handful of PSD4's so take my thoughts with a grain of salt :laugh: . Thanks for the insight, I am new to the AVO scene and look forward to the addiction!

Jonas

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the 80th!
If we ever herf I propose a PSD4, LE7, 80th, and a LE5 comparison!

-Rob

Rob,

Jonas

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the 80th!
If we ever herf I propose a PSD4, LE7, 80th, and a LE5 comparison!

-Rob
That's a full day! I'm in