• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avo LE5

cigardawg

OK, I love the Avo LE5, but I always thought it was just a little overpriced. My local guy got in about 8 boxes, but they just didn't move very well for him. He is looking to reduce his stock.

So, he has reduced the price to $8 a stick. Yep, that's right, I said $8 a stick. That comes to $160 a box. He has just over 4 boxes that he is willing to part with at this price.

This one is done, folks. All 4 boxes plus gone. Be watching your PMs for details.

I am willing to front the money for the cigars and mail them out, I just need folks to committ to them. Send me a PM if you are interested. Shipping will be dependent on the number of cigars you want.

General Disclaimer ( :D ): I am not getting anything out of this other than helping out my friend (the shop owner) and getting some good cigars at great prices into the hands of some fellow BOTL.

If there is one available, I'll take a box!

Edited because I got excited and typed too fast to be legible.

Just a quick update. Everyone who PMed me is taken care of. I will be sending PMs out later today with information (totals, address, etc.). Just to let you know, I think it absolutely made my local guy's morning. Thanks! :thumbs:

BTW, the cigars look and smell great. Fact is, I think this cigar has one of the best noses of any cigar on the market. :love:

Wow, this is one hell of a deal, for an excellent cigar. You folks who obtained them for this price... consider yourselves blessed.

:0 Arrived today and I am feeeeeling goooood, thanks for the great deal :cool: :thumbs:

Got mine today too. Boy, they look good. can't wait to rest and smoke 'em.

Thanks for doing this, Scot!

Wilkey

Scot,
Thanks brother!
Sticks received today in great shape! :thumbs:
-Rob

Just recieved my today. What a welcome suprise. Thank you for looking out for the rest of us...one good turn deserves another :whistling: .

Nate