• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baby Contest

Congrats!! Nov 5th at 1:01pm and it is going to be a girl. Thanks for the contest.

Congratulations!

I'll go with 11-11-09 at 11 PM, and a girl.

:) thanks for the contest

Since we have already scheduled our last babys arrival on 11/12, I'll pick the same date/time:

11/12 @ 7:15am CST and it will be a girl.

Congrats! Nov 10, 6:30 PM est. And a girl. :)

Congrats!! I miss Atlanta! My guess is a baby GIRL, 11/14/09 @ 2:30pm EST

Melly

I'd guess November 11th around 930am. I say it will be a little girl.

Congrats, man!! My little one is due this week too.

-Gianni-

Congratulations!

I guess November 10, 0910am - and It's a Girl.

November 5, 15:35.
I'm guessing boy.

Thanks for the contest, and congrats on the soon-to-arrive bundle of joy!

I believe this is the closest guess without going over. On 11/5/2009 at 22:56 Halle Grace Koff has joined the world and our family. I never thought it would be a girl either. Halle, Megan, and I are all home from the hospital now and doing excellent.

DSC_0353.jpg

Shamrocker, please pm me your addy and I will send out your goods.

Congratulations Darin! When can you sneak away for a congratulatory smoke?

November 5, 15:35.
I'm guessing boy.

Thanks for the contest, and congrats on the soon-to-arrive bundle of joy!

I believe this is the closest guess without going over. On 11/5/2009 at 22:56 Halle Grace Koff has joined the world and our family. I never thought it would be a girl either. Halle, Megan, and I are all home from the hospital now and doing excellent.

DSC_0353.jpg

Shamrocker, please pm me your addy and I will send out your goods.

Thanks for the contest Darin. I thought I'd try my luck with the same day in the month and time my son was born since it was what I consider pretty lucky for me (Sept. 5th). Funny coincidence too, if we had a girl her middle name would have been Grace after my Mother.

Congrats!