• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back from KC

Double D

alphabetically challenged
Well thanks to everyone here for all the prayers and good thoughts. I arrived back last night her surgery seems to have taken well she will have a 2nd one in Nov to remove the stint. Little did I know that wurm was posting a blow by blow until I arrived at the Outlaw about 4hrs after my plane landed Since my daughter was sleeping figured I would sneak out for a few and everyone already knew stuff that had just happened. I felt like I was on some kind of reality show thanks wurm you ass jk :). But this has been said millions of times already the folks on this site are unbelievable and if any of you ever find yourselves in my neck of the woods let me know.

DD we all were hoping for the best. Glad you got to get out for a bit and see the guys at Outlaw.

Thanks again guys for taking such good care of him... your the best

Dale, I'm glad to hear you made it back ok and that your daughter is doing fine. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Great news, Dale. It sounds like you had a bumpier ride than she did. I'll take that any day. Congrats to your family for a sucessful surgery.

Glad your daughter is doing well! Hopefully your flight was a little better back home. It was really great to meet you! :thumbs: