• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back Home

Welcome back to the frozen tundra. The sticks can be replaced, you and your service can't. You are appreciated.

Welcome back Tim, thank you for your service!!  Very much appreciated.

Welcome home Tim. We'll have to get together and burn a few. I've got a little better (and warmer) set up than last time. Let me know when you're ready and I'll make it happen.

Glad to hear you're back home with the family, Tim. Shame we couldn't meet up while I was traveling, but there'll be another time. :)

Welcome home Tim. Take your time integrating, it takes time, and friends.

Glad you're back.

Tim,
Sorry about the smokes, but welcome home!  Glad you can be with family this time of year.  Thank you for fighting for the freedoms that we all have.

Tim, thank you VERY much for your service!!! It's great that you're seeking the help that you need.  Take care of yourself and thank you again!!!

Well, seems that as far as the Cigars goes, not all is lost.

About 10 sticks in total were beyond salvage, mostly CC, but not too many in the grand scheme of things.

Another 7 or so had a very light patch or 2 on the body, nothing on the foot, so those have been placed in a ziplock to watch for the next few weeks.

Most of my Cigars were saved because they were either in the cello or in ziplocks in the humi.

As for the other stuff, The wife and I have an appointment to start talking about what is going on. I have to admit, that my Wife is amazing and she is my rock!

To everyone that wished me well, and welcomed me back, THANKS!!!

This is why I love this place so much!

Tim

MX said:
Well, seems that as far as the Cigars goes, not all is lost.

About 10 sticks in total were beyond salvage, mostly CC, but not too many in the grand scheme of things.

Another 7 or so had a very light patch or 2 on the body, nothing on the foot, so those have been placed in a ziplock to watch for the next few weeks.

Most of my Cigars were saved because they were either in the cello or in ziplocks in the humi.

As for the other stuff, The wife and I have an appointment to start talking about what is going on. I have to admit, that my Wife is amazing and she is my rock!

To everyone that wished me well, and welcomed me back, THANKS!!!

This is why I love this place so much!

Tim
Welcome home, glad to hear that things are looking up, and thanks for your service. And you seem to have rendered another service as well: finally answering the age old cello / no cello question.

Welcome back Tim, that you so much for your service.

Tim we are ever grateful for your dedication and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Welcome home! :thumbs:

I'm late to the party, but welcome back, Tim.  Heartfelt thanks for your service, glad you're home..!!

Good to have you back home. You must be one hell of a man going to work in camo and no shoes.

Pugman1943 said:
Good to have you back home. You must be one hell of a man going to work in camo and no shoes.
shoes are for suckers !

Welcome back. Thanks for all you and your family have done for all of us.

Glad to hear some of your stock may make it. Also it is good to have a good support system in place. Sounds like you do.