• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back in civilization (sadly...)

Absolutely love the pics/video Jim! Man to be able to go along on one of those trips would be amazing. One of these days dagnabbit...one of these days!

Incredible pictures, Jim. Thanks for sharing. Would love to visit Alaska one day. How about an Alaskan summer herf on the Swissy Baroo?

It looks and sounds like it was a helluva trip. Thanks for sharing. It may sound silly, but I find it amazing how mountain goats can walk along the steepest terrain and narrowest of trails with almost little to no difficulty.

Wow, Jim! Beautiful pics and great video. That looks like it was an incredible trip! Glad y'all had a great time.

Thanks for sharing!

Just too kool! Great pics and video. The critters that you couldn't identify looked like a crawfish (crayfish) of some sort, but I didn't think they would be that far north.

Appreciate it.

Ken

Incredible pictures, Jim. Thanks for sharing. Would love to visit Alaska one day. How about an Alaskan summer herf on the Swissy Baroo?

ha! every summer day on the 'Baroo' is a herf! seriously tho... I'm not opposed to visitors helping me smoke cigars while halibut fishing... salmon fishing... pulling crab pots...

Just too kool! Great pics and video. The critters that you couldn't identify looked like a crawfish (crayfish) of some sort, but I didn't think they would be that far north.

it's actually a Galatheid crab, also called a pinchbug or "squat lobster". Sadly not big enough to eat altho they get a bit bigger. First time I've ever seen one, and usually they are caught deeper than I toss my pots out.

Wow that is insane! Those shrimp were fricken huge! The scenery couldn't be any better!

20 Years and you only burnt your dick off once. That's a winning career in my books, you should retire to that beautiful cabin. :laugh: Nice pics, would love to visit, but get me back to where summer is summer.

Today I learned I really want to go to Alaska and that Swissy looks like Groucho Marx . :p

Great pics and video thanks for sharing bro! :thumbs:

Very impressive. Never seen something that so vividly made me want to visit Alaska.

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for sharing Swissy, those pictures are amazing.

Congrats on your 20 years!