• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back in the mix.....

Get in, Strap in, STFU and Don't Touch Nothin!
Well guys...here it is nearly the end of 2010 and I'm wondering where this year went. I guess its been since the beginning of the year that I've been on here regularly but with things going the way they have gone I can get back into what I like again. I'll say that 2010 has been an interesting year. I left my beloved Ft. Bragg to come to Ft. Drum. Watched my son crawl, walk, run, climb, talk, swing his first bat and turn a year old. Went before the promotion board for my Staff Sergeant and walked out with a perfect score. In the process of a divorce. Also just started my 3rd deployment in 5 years! Afghanistan is nice this time of year. So it has had it's ups and downs. But with the HH6 gone I can finally enjoy my cigars without having to hear her bitch that I just burned up money. So all is not lost and I just wanted to get back on here and say hello again and hopefully I don't lose contact again.

Glad to see you take the good with the bad and keep pushing on. Be safe over there, and thanks for everything you do.

I can't thank you enough for your service SIR, I salute you!

Jason

Becareful over there Joe and it's good to see you driving on...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thank you for your service Sergeant. Be smart, be safe over there.
Tom

Good to see you around again. Be safe and careful over there and thank you for your service.

Welcome! Sounds like life has improved :D Stay safe! Many of my friends are back from deployment, so I hope you return soon!

I was wondering where your reviews went, 360.

Glad to hear you kept on rollin' and now you can find someone that likes your hobby too. Stay safe for your family.

Thank YOU for all that you do for our country, sir!

Hey all. Thanks for the well wishes and welcome backs. I'm looking forward to smoking again and seeing what new cigars are out there. I probably haven't smoked since June. :0 I went on vacation with some friends of mine to Myrtle Beach and actually left my cigars at the beach house. Luckily my buddy seen them and knows how to take care of cigars. Ended up moving to Ft Drum, NY and everyone got busy so they sat there at my buddies house resting away and getting better everyday. I'm sure he probably smoked a couple but that's fine. He was taking care of them and I told him there were only a couple to which he couldn't wrap he grubby little sausages around. I finally got them in the mail over here two days ago. Each one individually wrapped in baggies, humi beads still showing about 50% clear, and all for the most part undamaged. It was like opening a little piece of heaven when the aroma hit me. Now to sit down and enjoy one...but which one??? I'm thinking you can't go wrong with Padron and for Thanksgiving is a God of Fire that has aged for a year I received as a gift after I got back from my last deployment. :thumbs: