• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the Basics Boxpass

Nah. Rod's busy popping all the bubble wrap that was in the pass! ;) :D

I was talkin to my buddy in Arcadia...he owns a pawn shop. He said some guy came in earlier smokin a cigar and trying to unload some plastic baggies and a couple sharpies. ;)

LOL  :D I actually went to Santa Monica today. Thought it'd be a nice day to head out to the beach, and it was! Got back home tonight, and there it was. MAN THIS BOX IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Opened it up, and this has to be one of the largest passes I have ever seen.

Looks like a sharpie pass also. LMAO

There are tons of cigars, I'll go through them tomorrow and take a picture. Just wanted to let you all know that it arrived safely.  :sneaky:

Will post tomorrow! :)

Rod

Umm, hey Rod... you have 39 minutes until tomorrow becomes yesterday...

What's up with the box?!?

Dave :sign:

DaveWF said:
Umm, hey Rod... you have 39 minutes until tomorrow becomes yesterday...

What's up with the box?!?

Dave :sign:
Oh my, the prodigy child asking publicly of the sites father figure...A day that will live in infamy. Not likely. Dave is the consumate pass starter. Srong, the force, is with Dave. Master, Rod is; the forum is strong with him. Einstein, not is EmoDx. Deul, this post was never. Confirmation and puts/takes is inevitable...A pass new perhaps, outcome of current pass not necessasary.

Jedi Emo

Gee, did someone just come back from seeing Episode ][??

LMFAO
Dave :p :D :sign: :D :p

hahaha

I will post the put/takes tomorrow and send the box off on thursday. The box is going out thursday as Benjiev is out of town.

I will check back in with you guys tomorrow, and post my puts/takes at that time. :)

There sure is ALOT to choose from. :love:

Rod :sneaky:

Damn, you mean I have to wait until tomorrow now?

Geez Rod, you're making it dramatic, bro! lmao

LOL :D

I can't send this thing until Thursday, as ben is out of town remember???

I didn't do any puts/takes until tonight, since it's going out tomorrow.

Takes:
#38 Indian Tobac
#43 La Gloria Cubana

Puts:
# 8 Macanudo (Just for Dave)
#122 Hoyo de Monterey
#123 Fighting Cock
#124 Aristoff

Will go out Thursday - AS REQUESTED - and I will post the tracking number at that time. This is going out via UPS instead of USPS (already confirmed with Dave).

Thanks for the pass Dave, it looks great! Also, I took a few pictures; when I have time I'll post them. It's been one heck of a week, and I'm glad it's almost over.

Thanks,

Rod :)

Rod, my friend - thanks for the great puts! But I gotta ask.... Are you having trouble counting or something?? LMAO :sign: :sign: :p

So what's the story on the Mac you put in the goodie box?

Dave ;)

Oops, I counted backwards :D

The pictures came out great, now I have to upload them. :sneaky:

1.jpg

ENTIRE PASS

puts.jpg

MY PUTS

takes.jpg

MY TAKES

box.jpg

MAIN BOX PASS

It is a nice looking box, true enough. Contents is rather sharp looking too. Matt, you wouldn't have another box of those you want to trade would you? :)

I'm Back, I'm Back.... Rod was there a confirmation on the package ;)