• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the Basics Boxpass

That is NOT something I wanted to hear.......

Rod?

Dave ???

Dave,
Not to worry bro I'm sure Rod just needs to post the number :D

Yeh that's it isn't Rod ;)

Well it IS a back to the basics "BOXpass". Maybe someone thought that meant you had to include a box too. :D

Rofl!

Pass arrived at the house today.  Delivered with a Forklift since the box is so big and heavy  ;)  Will savor the goods tonight and post puts and takes later tomorrow  :D

What a bunch of beautiful smokes  :0  :love:  :p  :D

:( :( :( TheBeast will be on an extra weeks vacation and unable to make his spot in the line-up. :( :( :(

Please bi-pass me and hopefully our gracious host DaveWF can plug me in when I get back.

Happy Passing Brothers!!!!!!! :D

No problem there Beasty-boy. We'll figure some way to work you in there - never fear.

Dave ;)

Dave I want to offer my apologize for not getting the pass out today :(  .  

Unfortunately my week since getting back from vacation has been consumed dealing with the tragic shooting of one of our cities police officers (Deputy Richard Herzog) this last weekend.  He was gunned down in broad daylight (5pm in the afternoon) on the main road running through our small city with his own gun after a struggle with a drug crazed assailant.  Needless to say it has been a hard couple of days for all of here.  Today was his funeral which I needed to attend.  

I saw that alterations need to be made and we are just going around The Beast at this time.  If that's okay I'll be sending the pass off to David tomorrow  :D

Pass went out today  :)  

Confirmation 0300 1290 0005 1800 7695.  As per previous post heads up YOGI pass is on its way to you :D

Takes:
#98   LL Habana
#199 Opus Super Beli
#80   Bahia Maduro
#36   Padron Anniversario

Puts:
#125 Ashton VSG Churchill
#126 Diplomatico  #4 isom
#127 Montecristo #4  isom

Dave's Box:
#9    H. Upmann Petite Corona  isom

Dave, thanks for letting me play great pass  :D

Sorry for not posting earlier. We had our big garage sale this weekend, and things were a little hectic. I'm still physically drained. Anyway......

Great puts my friend. Finally!! Someone that knows how to count!! LMAO :p :p

Seriously, splendid job.

Looks like CBlev received the box today. I emailed him about skipping Beast. Hopefully he'll either get the message, or see something here.

Wait a second...... Are you sure you posted the right del conf #? This is what I got...

You entered 0300 1290 0005 1800 7695
Your item was delivered at 1:43 pm on July 01, 2002 in NITRO, WV 25143.

CBlev lives in Lacey, WA, NOT Nitro, WV.....?

Help me out here buddy, what happened?

Dave ;)

D'Oh!!!

Man oh man - you think I could keep my own pass straight! For anyone that hasn't been paying attention (like me, apparently) Cblev had to drop out of the pass on page 24. Yogi has the box now (and he lives in Nitro, WV).

Sorry for the mix-up.

Chalk it up to post-garage-sale-exhaustion. :sign:

Dave ;)

By the way (don't you hate it when the same person has multiple posts in a row? ), we're past the half-way point now. It's officially on the homeward stretch!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dave :p

Dave's post-padding again! :lookup:

Hey, if it's in West-By-God-Va, that means that I'm after Shadow!!

Another pass headed my way! :0

Geez ............ Dave ya got me all worried for a minute there :0

Thanks for letting me play great bunch of cigars in that hefty box ;)

How did you and future missus do on the garage sale. Did you sell off anything good :D

I gotta laugh Leebo. Yogi and I always joke about either he or I being after the other during a pass. Now we can throw you into the mix! :D

Well, the garage sale was a mamouth success! We unloaded TONS of stuff, and walked away with about $1,400.00 profit! Of course, we already spent it. We went out yesterday to Lay-Z-Boy and bought a new recliner sofa and chair-and-a-half combo that ended up costing us $400 after all the garage sale money was used up. Aside from the minor issue of buying a home, this was our first "us" major purchase.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dave ;)

Post padding? What do you mean Leeb?

LOL, sorry - I just couldn't help myself :p

Dave ;)

Dave, you can't go wrong with Lay-Z-Boy furniture. My wife got me a leather recliner for Christmas that is the best chair I've ever owned. We are getting ready to replace our living room sofa and are going to check out their sofas first. :thumbs:

:) Hey all!
I just wanted to let everyone know I didn't die or anything! We have made the move and the new job is great considering it is work :D

We are in temporary housing however I PMed those ahead of me my current addy. If it changes before the pass is off I will let you know. If it doesn't I will only be 15 minutes from the temp address when we settle down so no worries!!!!

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!!!!!!!!

:D :D I JUST REACHED 100!!!!! :D :D

I am in two passes right know so forgive me not knowing which is which off the top of my fuzzy brain, so, Shadow and Leebo I have PMed you my temp addy earlier so if you did not get it please let me know. I am behind one of you in this pass and behind the other in the other pass.

Wait a minute...that didn't sound so good...alright maybe it was a Fruedian slip :0

Just kidding!!! :D :D