• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the Basics Boxpass

I can't wait! This looks like it's gonna be a really good and fun pass. :)

Dave does do a nice pass!

Glad to have the Commander and Chief in on this one, Rod! LOL

Leebo :D

PM Sent Dave, I am so sorry, I thought I had sent it already (brainfart to be sure) Anyway, yeah, the TV address is Purrrrrfect. Can't wait man, You da bomb

I'm new to this board and have not posted before, but would love to be a part if you'll have me..email sent.

Wow (again! ), what a showing of support. This is great! We have a great mix of super-senior members, all the way down to a "First-Poster"!!

The names are stacking up pretty quick.  Looks like I may need to start thinking about closing this.  I think we're up to 15 people now.  Officially the biggest pass I've ever hosted.

No official plans - but I don't think I really want to go over 20, so if you're not in yet, and you're interested - this is your opportunity.  Get in now.

Dave :cool:

Quick survey for all participants....

Who has a digital camera?

Dave :D

If there is room for another, please count me in. Snail addy on the way.
Peter

Depends, what do you want a picture of.........LMAO ;)

I'm looking for pictures of you/the box/whatever when it gets to you.

Dave

How about a Polaroid?

LOL

I know where I can borrow one! :D

I don't have a Dig Cam but I do have a scanner so I can take a photo run to the one hour shop and then scan the photo!

:lookup: Unless Puro wants to loan me one of his Cams!? :lookup: :D LOL :D :p :D :p :D :p

me's be havin' a digicam... :) But I think you already know that. :)

No, I haven't forgotten about the pass. I should be able to get some stuff together over the weekend, and have it sent out early next week.

Dave :cool: