• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the Basics Boxpass

HOLD IT!!!!!!!!!! STOP THE PRESSES DAVE!!!!!!!!!!

TommyRox wants in too.... :D

Dave,

It would be an honor to participate in this pass. I was just talking to Puro and he had mentioned that you were looking for a digital camera. I don't have a digital camera but I do have a webcam. Puro and myself can get together and show what 2 grown men do when they recieve a box full of good cigars. Scary, scary thought !!! :)

* Info is being sent as we speak.

Now that is something I have to see!!

No kinky stuff, now!!! We have to smoke those sticks!!

ROFLMAO

May I add that I will personally insure that all will remain fully clothed throughout the process. I promise, cross my :love:

:cool: :p :0 :D

He He, I even think you guys could watch it LIVE if you want to....

We can call it the "Cigar Pass Cam" :)

Trust me guys, Puro and I spent a weekend together at my cabin in Arkansas. What I learned about Puro during this time of drinking and fishing is that Puro likes to cook breakfast in a mere nothing but tshirt and underwear. Make no mistake abou t it, I was as shocked as you guys are but trust me this will NOT take place on this webcam..... :)

:D  :D  :D  :D

Ya'll are killin' me!!

Dave, just make sure the sticks are in baggies!

I'll pass on breakfast, fellas!

ROFLMAO!!!

Leebo :sign: :sign: :sign:

Whatsamatta Lee my brother? I make a good breakfast, love to cook. I promise not to get my Ash in the eggs. :D

I would join ya big guy, but I am about to be between snailers here in a week. But I do have a digital cam. Good idea to include uploading picks of the pass! I'll catch you on the next pass. ;)

Emo

Looking forward to this pass. Cigar puts ready. Digital camera ready. Blazer ready.
Peter :cool:

I am in... I have been out of town for five days and almost missed this one.

Alright everyone - I'm afraid, to my (and everyone's, I'm sure) dismay, I got absolutely NOTHING done with the box pass this weekend. Sorry, there just seemed to be an endless supply of projects to take care of.

But this could be your lucky chance. I'm going to leave the pass open until tomorrow (Monday) afternoon/evening (i.e. whenever I log back on, and post a message to close it). This is your last chance and final warning - if you want in, let me know NOW.

Once I close it - I'll post a list of all participants that I have addresses for (HINT HINT EdGar). If you think you should be on that list, and are not - let me know!

Thanks for your patience - I'll be sure to make it worth your while.

Dave :D

How many are we up to now? :)

Looks like a great line up so far!

The pass is OFFICIALLY CLOSED to new entries. I'll post who I have on the list after dinner.

Dave :thumbs:

Come on, man!

Just kiddin'...........the guy has to eat!

Can't wait, Dave!!

Man, this is a good month for passes!

Leebo ;) :0 :D

:( :( Hey gang, I've got good news and bad news! Good news is that I have a new job! Bad news is I think I should drop out of this pass. We have a contract on our house and we do not have a clue as to where our new house will be yet.

I do not want to buger the pass up seeing how I do not know when my address will be perminent and not knowing when the box might arrive. Plus, with this being my first pass with this group I don't want to start on the wrong foot!

MAN! I AM BUMMED THIS WAS GETTING TO BE A GREAT SOUNDING PASS!!!

The only way I can see staying in is if we can really keep track of where the box is so that I can get an idea of when it might arrive so that I could update my address at that time or definitely let the person before me know to skip me in the rotation. I will leave this up to Dave and those in the pass!

Again, I am sorry for having to possibly drop out of this pass. But please let me know if we can work it out!