• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the Basics Boxpass

TommyRox and I had some fun last night. We did a whole bottle of Gentleman Jack between us, then started on the White Russians (sp?). I was in the company of Good Friends, good booze and good cigars. It was awsome (not to mention that Tommy has one of the finest fillies in any stable, but I better stop there on that one)

Anyhoo, Tommy smoked a #30 Maduro, and was awed to say the least, I knew he would be, a fine smoke it is. I smoked the LaLuna African Fuerte - Colada(?) and it was a supurb smoke. Then later on, before we ran out of GJ, we each lit and smoked a Ciglo III (thanks Devin) and were once again blown away.

Tommy has the list at his house and told me he would post our P&T here a little later. But I wanted to let you guys know how much fun we had with the personal Herf for 2. I hope some of you got to watch us sorting Gars, not that it wasn't boring, but I did let you have a good shot of the GJ and one of many shots I took last night.

I can't wait to do it again, only next time, I want to get Horse in on the fun too. Maybe we can even sing a few tunes, make a Music CD for you guys (JK)

Between the gars and the Jack, I wouldn't care to hear you two sing...even if horse joins ya to make a trio, 3 dog rockets doesnt mean you can take a puro...lol Good to see some guys here having a herf.
JerryG invited me to a heerf in Panama City next weekend... Being the gentleman(read sucker) I am, a road trip next Saturday. Good people, good food, good smokes...Game on!

Emo

Actually, I would probably have to try to Get Tommy to play the lead gutar and not give HIM a Mic. No offence Brother Tom, but you play a heck of a lot BETTER than you sing. Now if I can get his honey to lend HER vocals, now were talking. I actually sing better once I shed the Inhabitions :p :D

Dave: Tommy has it at his house, including the lists, we are going to get it mailed out tomorrow, and we will post the P&T then I guess, I was hoping he would get it posted yesterday or today, guess he got busy, sorry.

Situation Update:

got a call from Tommy this AM, he has to take his nephew to the Dr. today, and as soon as he gets here we will posrt puts and takes, and we WILL get it to the PO today and post the Conf #

Sorry for the hold up

OK, here we have it...

Takes for PB:
5 Tapered end Partagas
13 Bahia Maduro
26 Jose Marti
35 Aristoff Black Churchill
48 LL African Fuerte

PB Puts:
115 Padron Executive
116 AF Double Chat SG
117 Opus X Robusto

PB Puts in the Dave Box:
005 WOA Nattie
006 Connie Chrystal H2O (LOL)

#########################

TommyRox Takes:
61 Padron Anni Maduro
63 HDM
69 HDM
72 The Girly size Indian Tabac Twins
111 Punch Grand Cru

Tommy Puts:
112 HDM 75th Anni
113 Cuesta-Rey Beli #11
114 Cuesta-Rey Pyramid #9

Tommy Puts in the Dave Box:
004 HDM Excalibur

DC # 0300 1290 0005 1800 7664 will be on the way to HBooker this afternoon, so Mike, start dancin!!

Tommy and I had a great time, Thank you Dave for letting us play!!

Oh, and Dave, since Matt seems to have stolen your Sharpy, I put one in the folder for ya buddy.

Edited: I found em in the bag with the baggies, Matt you are off the hook buddy. And I get to keep my sharpie. :p :D :lookup:

To the group,

I have just learned that I will be moving in a week or two. And while it's only a 100 or so miles away I don't want to slow this pass down. It is my misfortune to have this occur now, and I'm sorry to withdraw from the pass, but i think it's for the best. So please remove Cblev from the mailing list/labels. Sorry for any incovienence. Have a good pass guys. :( :( :( :( :( :(

IF you'd like, we can have it sent to your new address. There's nothing wrong with that.

However, we respect your decision. If you want back in, lemme know - otherwise I'll notify Benjiev (before you in the pass) to remove your shipping label.

Dave ???

BTW, I can't believe I forgot this earlier... thanks for the great puts there fellas! HBooker... heads up - it's on it's way to you!

Dave ;)

I assumed it was some fancy connie is a glass tube.....

Would I be INcorrect?

What exactly, IS, a Connie Chrystal H2O?

LMAO :p :p :p

Glass tube humidifier, a la PB, with a connie #30 cigar band on it :p :D Gotta keep them sticks from drying out in the hot Post Office man

Well today I get a phonecall from the wife asking is I ordered a small refridgerator or a microwave?
I ask Huh?
She says there is like HUGE box here from (PB) I say ok.

I get home and I have to say this box size is larger the the HAA Pass.
Good grief..
Now what to do with this monster?
Will edit and post actions in a while.

OK guys I have finally found some time to play. I want to thank Dave for such an excellent inventory - woo hooo ! PB and I had a blast takin' and puttin'. Work and my hours have kept me from checking in here but it seems that 'booker has been hit by the same refrigerator box I was ...ROFL

Glad to hear that you got it - sorry for they delay but we didn't want it hung up in the back of a postal truck all weekend somewhere in this hot Texas weather so was it worth the wait....yeeehawwwww !!!

Hope to post more later this week when things at work slow down a bit.......enjoy 'booker

:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

pass2.jpg

pass1.jpg

It's highly possible that the Gentleman Jack was the cause of this but I took about 15 pictures and they were all of these 2 shots...ohh well you get the idea....

Back