• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bad Cigar Experiences

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
It'd have to be a pack of Middletons. I thought I'd give 'em a try. I took one out of the pack (I don't normally smoke these type of cigars :)), and lit it up. After about 2 puffs, I had to distinguish it. It smelled awful, and tasted like manuer (or at least what I'd imagine manuer to taste like!)After smoking this cigar, my taste quickly matured.That's my bad cigar experience.

I am ashamed to admit it but when I first started I bought from Thompsons cigar co. I have only a few words of advice, DO NOT TRY THE BLACK LABEL THOMPSONS BRAND for fear of bodely and mental harm to yourself. These are the nastiest dog rockets I have ever had in my presents.:(

If those are the fre ones they send you with the humidor I know them well. I remember lighting one and even as a newbie saying " I wonder if these will improve with age" Well I probably still have a few around someplace if anyone wants to try one!! Ill take an ISOM in return!!!!! The humidors work pretty well though so it was still worth the 29 bucks or whatever I paid.

I bought a box of the Perdomo3 Torfectos. They had a nice flavor but, over half the box was plugged.

It has to be a box of Puros Indios #4's I got. They were great smokes but only about 5 were not plugged or didn't run. I really did like their flavor but turned blue trying to smoke them. :cool:

i agree about the thompsons black labels. a friend gave me a big 8x60 one and it was just nasty. kind of tasted like blueberries for some reason.

Son of a bitch! I just ordered that 2 days ago. It should be at my house early next week.

??? My very first ISOM (I've had all of 2) was a Monte #4. Saved it for a special occasion.

:angry: It was plugged tighter than a Clydsedale humping a shetland pony :angry:

:) Why thank you kind sirs (hes sez in his best Gentlemanly southern drawl)

believe it or not, i have had several opus x #2's and i'm sorry to say that even though they are some cheap assed cigars, i'm sorry i spent my money on them. with all the hype behind them, i thought i'd give em a try. i thought i was going to puke. guess that'll learn me, huh?

I have smoked all the opus and they all suck

I even let them rest for a year and more

sux :angry:

Opuses do suck . :( Picked up a box of smokes from phatash.com and the thing was crawling with tobacco beetles. Thank god I opened it outside.

man I certainly feel for ya and the opus problem.
I have yet to have one I didn't just love. So you r welcome to dump those on me anytime. If I ever had a crawling box, I would simply send it to Carlito and not worry. The Fuentes are pretty good about that kind of stuff.
But if you want to compaire dog rockets, Im thinking Im gonna start a true DOG ROCKET PASS.