• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bad Cigar Experiences

gatorsmg said:
I've got one word for you guys....BUTERA

Just don't do it!
[snapback]105694[/snapback]​

This man speaks the truth, dear god uneven burn like a damn canoe

I was bemoaning the fact to a friend that the wife doesn't want me smoking inside, and it's too damn cold to be smoking outside so he gave me something he said my wife wouldn't mind the smell of: a Drew Estate "Java".
Pretty heavily flavored.
Burned fine but tasted like coffee, chocolate crap.
The wife didn't like the smell either.

If you do have a dog rocket pass, can you allow users with less 100 posts join? :0

Those darn Dominican Delicias cigars from Mikes Cigars. These are the worst tasting and burning cigars I've ever had. Don't believe anything Mikes has to say in their advertisements. Manuel Quesada makes these at the Matasa Factory. Let me just say that they SUCK!

DarrenR said:
I am ashamed to admit it but when I first started I bought from Thompsons cigar co. I have only a few words of advice, DO NOT TRY THE BLACK LABEL THOMPSONS BRAND for fear of bodely and mental harm to yourself. These are the nastiest dog rockets I have ever had in my presents.:(
[snapback]125[/snapback]​

I like the black label ones... its the green label ones I can't stand.

Then again Thompson switches labels from one cigar to another like we change our underwear.

had a trilogy in the round churchill, pretty sad is all i can say. no wonder they were blowing them out. :cool:

I was given a Licenciados by a friend of my fathers. As I understand it, its his favoret cigar, to me It tasted like I was smokeing Dirt. It was just all earthy and nothing else. Very unplesent.