• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baptism By Fire Pass

LOL at Misc. I know, I am unloading some good ones. Seriously, I just have too many, bro! Who knows, if this happens again...

BOOM!!!!

:D

Great takes and puts, sir.

Wow me next, me next.

Hummm thinking about my puts… :) :) :) :)

I don’t think the pass is at my mailbox yet…
I’d better go and check, you know, just to be on the safe side…

I could tell if it was there or not it’s to dark outside.

Mpass

MP is a bit anxious don't you think. Hey brother MP, one word....Decaf :p

Aw crap!

I'm sitting here with the pass folder -- all the mailing labels, the list, etc.

I'll e-mail MP and get his address, then send it to him ASAP. Duh.

Sorry about that...

holy moly misc!!
great puts! :D

i guess all those things i've read about you are true.

Looks like their are still some nice choices still in dat dere box. Looking over my humi for a fair put. Hope mountain passer understands my plight as i sit here waiting.
Robb

Robbmt said:
Looks like their are still some nice choices still in dat dere box. Robb
yeah, been wanting to try one of those def seas.
i know, i know they're acids but i like to try lots of different things.
please don't hold it against me ;)

:D :D :D
If they held it against you it would probably give you a rash.
:D :D :D
Just kidding... I want to try one of the acids as well. I don't know which one just yet thou I will wait and see what they look like.

Mpass

i'll bet if dawn held it against me there wouldn't be a rash! ;) :p

Sittin behind home plate
Protective gear on
Signalling for the heat ...

... Damn, this is a fielder's glove

And about that rash ...

Well this has been a learning experience. I got the pass today and opened it after I got back from the movies. There was some damage to some of the cigars. I called McP and let him know about it. Some split heads on two of the torpedoes; the Mac is all busted up; and the Astral Phoenix was bent. So when I repacked them I used bubble wrap and packing paper for no movement at all, I hope this helps.

I also separated all the acids into a new tupperdor. Man those things smell. I hope they smoke better than they smell.

The box is also starting to show signs of damage. Rounded corners and split sides. I have to get a bigger box to hold the two tupperdors anyway so this is no problem.

Lessons learned:
1 pack for no movement and use bubble wrap. (I hope this helps.)
2 keep acids separate from other smokes.
3 box the stuff like its classified. Tape all seams and the corners.

Takes
3. Acid Liquid (wanted to try an acid and I won’t buy one.)
11. Fuego Del Rey Robusto (wanted to try a flavored cigar.)
14. Perdomo The Cigar Torpedo (never tried one and it’s on my list)
23. Genuine By Rolondo Reyes Robusto (McP said it was good.)
24. Don Diego Playboy (Why not.)
31. Astral Phoenix (I love the TVS’s.)
33. Sancho Panza Primoroso (good smoke.)
34. Cuban Knock-Off Robusto (Why not.)

Puts
1. Ashton VSG Sorcerer (I love sun grown cigars.)
2. FFOX Perfecxion No. 5 (never a reason to smoke a FFOX.)

After I get the mailing info it will be on it’s way. Everything is packed and waiting. This was fun. Thanks for sharing the site FT.

Mpass.

This was my first pass so I don't know what kind of losses to expect. Maybe some of the longer-term members can comment on this. It didn’t look that bad to me but then again I didn’t want the Mac that got busted either. One bent cigar, one busted cigar and two split caps out of fifty some cigars, what’s that %2. Ok so here is the question. What is the expected loss ratio in a pass?

Mpass.

so,like if you take,like a damaged cigar do you,like have to put in a damaged cigar?? ;) ;) ;)

MountainPasser said:
Well this has been a learning experience. I got the pass today and opened it after I got back from the movies. There was some damage to some of the cigars. I called McP and let him know about it. Some split heads on two of the torpedoes; the Mac is all busted up; and the Astral Phoenix was bent. So when I repacked them I used bubble wrap and packing paper for no movement at all, I hope this helps.

I also separated all the acids into a new tupperdor. Man those things smell. I hope they smoke better than they smell.

The box is also starting to show signs of damage. Rounded corners and split sides. I have to get a bigger box to hold the two tupperdors anyway so this is no problem.

Lessons learned:
1 pack for no movement and use bubble wrap. (I hope this helps.)
2 keep acids separate from other smokes.
3 box the stuff like its classified. Tape all seams and the corners.
Hey, wait a minute...

Is this the box from me?! I WROTE the "pack for no movement" tretise! That thing was rock-solid when it left here...

<mutter, grumble>

The only real questionable thing on the way out was that the cardboard box, itself, was a bit ragged -- but not SO bad.

Well, I'm terribly, terribly sorry if I caused damage to any of the sticks. I did my best to pack with loving care (even though I forgot the booklet, at first.)

Well, shoot! Let me know who ends up with unsmokable cigars, and I'll do my best to somehow make it up to them.

<grrr, mutter, grumble!> :angry:

I read you post about packing and it looks good to me. I added some bubble wrap and some more packing paper. I’m more than a little curious to see how my packing job will hold up to the us mail system. It’s packed for no movement I hope I did it right. I will send the pass out as soon as I get the mailing labels and other stuff.

Mpass