• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baptism By Fire Pass

Got it!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything looks good.

My Takes:
All the rest of the original sticks that McP doesn't want back :D

My Puts:
Hmmm, not quite sure yet, wife pulling me out the door for a dinner out, will decide later

Don't ya just love suspence :p :0 :D

Gavin, I will get in touch with you later, but the Applebee's on Main by Richardson Square Mall is Cigar friendly. Then there is also Wizards Sports Bar over on 75, north of Spring Valley. We'll talk about it later

To:Whoever seperated the Acids into their own box:
The Contraband sticks were the Lars Knockoffs and they smell too :p
The Green Hero could have been with the Acids and the Lars Knockoffs. :p :D

Time for my puts.
I went over my humi backward and forward, looking for that perfect Put. But then it dawned on me. I don't have access to Gavin's tastebuds (not that I would want it, sounds kindof yucky).
So I picked out a couple nice ones that I know I love to smoke, and maybe you will to brother McP.

First up PARTAGAS ARISTOCRAT, I don't really know what to call these, sortof a Torp since the head is pointy but they don't bring it to a point till the last 1/2" or so. Kindof an Odd Head, but a very nice earthy smoke.

Then there is the CAO CAMEROON BELICOSO, and I don't know about you guys, but I think the Cameroon version of the CAO L'Anniversaire is the best one of all. They too are Earthy then add some spice and you got a very nice complex and injoyable smoke.

Gavin, I do hope these smokes will be enjoyable for you. I would have followed brother Glenn and dropped an ISOM in there too, but I only have one left and it was a gift and I don't like to give away gifts (besides that I am way lookin forward to burnin it myself) :lookup:

This pass was fun, and as long as keep those acids and Lars knockoffs in a seperate humi, the rest of my cigars won't rebel :D

Thanks for letting me play, and I look forward to the meet when I deliver this baby home.

Watch your national news Glenn, I am sure this meeting will be there!!!!! :D Heck, we might even make CNN :p

just got the cable in the new house today so i'll check out cnn.
all damn weekend with no cable :sneaky:

hey pb,
i'm suprised that an applebees near you is cigar friendly.
the couple i go to here in the richmond area have signs that say "no cigars please"

have fun guys!! :D

Mine has that sign too Glenn, but I asked th folks inside if they allow Cigars and I was told "sure" be several different wait staff folks. They may have been wrong, who knows. ???

I took delivery of the OVERSIZED box (LOL @ myself) and the tiny tupper'dor (thanks, MP) that housed my cigars that you gifted/included. Thank you everyone for participating. I believe that everyone had fun and feels like they were treated fairly in this pass. If you feel otherwise, please PM me and I will take care of you.

PB, LuckyDawg, and I had a great time at a bar here in the Dallas area and chatted about cigars while enjoying them. Thanks to PB for hand-delivering the package. :D

All Cigar Passers, you are great! Thank you for a great pass!

And thank you Gavin for allowing me to participate. I look forward to our next little Mini Herf. Did you know that place has a big private room with it's own pool table that rents for $18 an hour? Can we say North Texas Wizzrd Herf?

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.
Congratulations on a successful pass!
Dave ;)

Fellas, watch for my reviews of the cigars you gifted back to me here on the other boards. Robbmt, I smoked that Ramon/Ramon last night. The review is up now.

Just read all the threads, sounds like it was a really good first pass McP, sorry I missed out on it.

McP,

I got the tupper back the other day. :D Duck. :D Oops I meant to say "Thanks" not "Duck".

0300 6000 0004 5060 2723.

This is just return fire for what was in the tupper. Thanks again for letting me play in your pass it was fun.

Mpass