• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Barney Rebel

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
Some of you may remember our brother Barney_Rebel. Please join me in congratulating him and his wife on the birth of their first child last night. Ryan Andrew entered the world at 7lbs 15oz and both mother and son are doing well.

Congrats Barney.
Your whole world has now changed.

Enjoy bro and get some sleep, you will need it.

Congrats! look forward to some pics of the wonderful new addition!

wow! big baby! congrats and best of health!

New here, so I don't really know him, but congrats nonetheless.

Some of you may remember our brother Barney_Rebel. Please join me in congratulating him and his wife on the birth of their first child last night. Ryan Andrew entered the world at 7lbs 15oz and both mother and son are doing well.

That's awesome, but I hope he's doing well also! :p

Congrats BR!

Thanks everyone for all your kind words.

There are a million photos, but here are a few :LOL:

Theresa felt contractions the night before yesterday, and so I rushed her into the hospital by 9am.

There, a therapy dog kept us company for a while:

361159723_6d7870be83.jpg

So by the time contractions came every 5 minutes... T was in a lot of pain. I wanted outside of the OR, scared shitless. Here I am, holding my two cameras, putting on the protective outfit and trying not to shake.

This couple with a newborn were checking out. They talked to me and gave me some moral support. Plus the guy liked my camera...

I offered to take a few photos of their newborn daughter (mainly to calm my nerves a bit before I go in there :wacko:)

361159745_0200be80ac.jpg

And then...

Like an idiot, I miss the very first shot of our baby when the doctor held him up when we heard his first cry :( My nose hit the timer button on my camera (I've never, ever done that before in my life).

But this is what I did get:

360253867_001a3e6cb5.jpg

360253871_da9f569137.jpg

361159735_c45e9a584b.jpg

361159720_3c262e9aa9.jpg

360253877_28d567292f.jpg

361145632_934425d540.jpg

That's all for now. I have to assmble that portable crib, head to bed and go back to the hospital. Can you believe my work asked me to attend a conference call while I'm at the hospital... hmm.

Thanks for all your support, and I will be back soon!