• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bart's New Vinotemp Project

Now that you have that one perfect and built to hold all the equipment, you getting another Vino to hold some cigars? :sign:

These are some pics from a "friend" and some cigars he has in his Vino......

Bart

b024.jpg

b025.jpg

b028.jpg

b029.jpg

b031.jpg

b034.jpg

b035.jpg

...but for everyone else that uses a Vinotemp as humidor, you don't really need to do all that shit, do you?

I just wiped down the insides, put in a pound of beads at the bottom and keep my smokes in cedar boxes and a humi. Steady temp and RH and no condensation.

I tried that and all of the other easy solutions, there was always an issue, got it perfect now and cant complain
smile.gif

Bart

The weather plays an important issue as does which room your keeping it in when it comes to maintaining temp and rh. During the summer months my vino runs more and thus I get condensation. I usually need to pull my tray of beads out twice a summer to let them sit outside and dry out otherwise my RH climbs to 70ish when I try to keep it 65. During the winter months I periodically need to add water since my vino doesn't run much at all. TX weather can be a bitch when it comes to storing cigars
laugh.gif

Be as anal as you want man... It's easy for everyone looking from the outside-in to make suggestions for YOUR cigars...

BTW... Get those metal racks out of there pronto. They'll end up rusting like a sumbitch... (experience)

Be as anal as you want man... It's easy for everyone looking from the outside-in to make suggestions for YOUR cigars...

BTW... Get those metal racks out of there pronto. They'll end up rusting like a sumbitch... (experience)

Thanks for the kind words :)

Have to use them until Chucks shelves are done in October but will keep an eye out for rust, thanks
for the heads up

Bart

Suit yourself...

But word to the wise... that's why boxes were made... to be stackable
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Well, its been a long journey but here are some pics of my Vino with new Chasden shelves and drawers along with my new cigars. There is a glass top to these cedar lined drawers that maintains the temp and RH nicely and prevents sudden spikes when opening and closing the Vinotemp.

I bought 3 single and 2 double drawers with extra dividers. I like them b/c I dont have a lot of room in the Vino for my smokes.

I use about 3 lbs of 65% beads spread around and have two CPU fans running.........overkill, yes, but my results are perfect so I am content

My Vino is between 62-64* and 61-65%RH every day year round here in NC, I finally have it where I want it after farting around with it for weeks :lol:

Enjoy!

Bart

Vino060.jpg

Vino055.jpg

Singles Drawer with HDM, Monte and Boli

Vino051.jpg

Vino049.jpg

Vino045.jpg

You need to pass by my thread and pm me about some much needed organization skills. Everything looks perfect and in its place.

You need to pass by my thread and pm me about some much needed organization skills. Everything looks perfect and in its place.

Singles drawer with Partagas, Punch and Dip #4

Vino024.jpg

Vino025.jpg

Vino029.jpg

Vino030.jpg

Vino031.jpg

Doubles drawer with Punch, Partagas and Dip .........I re-arranged some cigars between drawers

Vino032.jpg

Vino033.jpg

Vino036.jpg

Double drawer with various CC

Vino039.jpg

Vino043.jpg

Vino044.jpg

Single drawer with random Coronas, PC and Robustos waiting to be tested :)

Vino064.jpg

Vino065.jpg

Vino066.jpg

Vino068.jpg