• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baseball Pool 2006

Congrats to Freeburn and Joe.M. !

Joe, sticks are on the way:

DC#0103 8555 7498 8461 5700

more sticks on their way Joe

DC # 0103 8555 7498 6331 9070

Congrats and Enjoy

I am going to miss these...

DC #0306 1070 0000 7401 7864

Enjoy Brandon and congrats again..

Joe youre sticks are on the way, left the dam DC receipt at the Outlaw.
Ill post it up tomorrow.

Cograts again!!!!

Brandon Your sticks are on their way in the a.m. will post DC as soon as it hits the road.

Congrats.

CYG

Joe, sorry for the delay.
Sticks are on the way today 0306 0320 0000 9945 2638

Enjoy and congrats!

Congrats Joe sticks were mailed out today DC# is 0305 2710 0001 2379 0341
threw in a couple of rockets I had laying around for being so late .

Randy

Smithers -13= Detroit Tigers RECEIVED

CvilleYoungGun -3= N.Y. Mets NOTHING YET

marcsheldon -5= Oakland A's NOTHING YET

sack -8= San Diego Padres RECEIVED

SKYDIVNEKD -14= L.A. Dodgers DC SENT TO ME

tone-ny -16= Minnesota Twins RECEIVED

Seavita -2= N.Y. Yankees RECEIVED

I haven't been home to check to see I have any more, but this is updated as of now.

Yeah sorry I didn't update it on the thread but I have sent Brandon the information and we are working on a solution. I have answered everyone's PM's and we will update the thread as soon as more info is avilable.

CYG

Hopefully it gets straightened out. This was supposedly sent out last week, but the DC I have was just scanned at the PO on 11/7. Could be a mix up I guess.

anyone hear from JoeM . he hasn't posted since Oct 20th.
Yep... I've had a couple PM's with him. I asked if he got all his winnings. He said he did. I thought maybe that would translate into a post saying so. When that didn't happen... I figured he PM'd everyone concerned. Why do you ask? Are you just missing his nice a$$? :love:

:cool:

:cool:

Sorry guy's, been a bit busy putting new windows in the house and one of my dogs has cancer and is on her way out, she was our first and the family is taking it kind of hard. I received all of my winnings and Randy I owe ya one! Thanks to all! :thumbs:

Michael and Brandon.....DC#03061070000083512251. It should get to ya by Monday. Look at it this way, they have more age on 'em now than had I sent them in a timely fashion!!!! :sign:

Enjoy and apologies.

Floyd T. :sign:

Michael and Brandon.....DC#03061070000083512251. It should get to ya by Monday. Look at it this way, they have more age on 'em now than had I sent them in a timely fashion!!!! :sign:

Enjoy and apologies.

Floyd T. :sign:

No worries ya slackass!

:sign: