• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bat_Chief Returns!

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
Hello Hello and a thousand "howdies" to all of my friends, buddies and friends to be! It's good to be back!
WooHoo.gif
What'd I miss? (please paraprase in 10 words or less).

mf_popcorn1.gif

Ok, where should I start? Yeh, OK, I'll start at the end so as not to bore you to tears......

FOGS and those of you who became FOGS (and Super Members?!?) in my absense know I left my old job and took a new assistant chief's posistion. Some will be relieved to know that since I work days now instead of 8 - 24 hour shift/mo. that my postings will be limited compared to before. No longer can I post at work.....curse those of you who can!!!! :p

Since then I have sold my house, kept my wife and child, moved, and I am amazingly still employed with only 6 months left of probation. While I missed the site in the worse way it was not until now that I could commit and not be a part time hacker! :D

I was trying to read up on things, catch a clue before posting but CC caught me in the shadows lurking.
party-smiley-004.gif
Hi CC! Yeh, I know, I forgot about "stealth" mode!

Boy, feels great to be back!

Oh yeh, and I still remember (get) it!!

Good to see you again, it's been a while.

Welcome back!

LMAO, GOTCHA Darin :D

Hmmmm, what have you missed?

1. The "News & Politics" forum, which was good until a few ruined it and it was removed.

2. "Drama" (after all that's what most FOG's live for around here anymore, passing and trading, BAH, who needs it?) in a couple of passes in progress. Check the threads ;)

Welcome back BC. I'm glad every thing is working out on your new job. :thumbs:

Good to see you back :thumbs: :)

Damn, I had money on you being in prison.

Oh well, welcome back anyway. ;)

Welcome back.

Don't you know that you can never leave. :p

moki said:
Damn, I had money on you being in prison.

Oh well, welcome back anyway. ;)
NO NO, that's Phil, not Darin :sign:

Speaking of other things ya missed Darin:

3. The gamelover2004 debacle
4. Phil stiffing moki for a few Franklins worth of goods :0
5. pokerroom.com where a few of us CPer's play and the winner get cigars (of course it's almost always Fast4Dr :D )

Somebody give this man some links, I'm too tired right now.........

Welcome back BC! I hope things will calm down enough for you to wander in more frequently.

Ah yes, it does feel good to be home! As far as what I missed....we had a "News & Politics" forum? Now that must have been a hoot! I'm surprised you are all still talking to eachother!

Tough break for Moki, maybe some prison time will do Phil some good. :D

Oh, and I read the Secret Santa threads...........Ba Ha! I sure missed that Joe guy! :thumbs:

Why thanks Charlie, Joshua, John, Craig & Brad, it almost feels nostalgic to be back!

Hey, AVB (also a former Whidbey guy :) ) .....I DO believe you Scotch Review List has grown a bit since last, nicely done!

Hey Bobby.... are you the good look'n one in your profile pick or the one with the stick hang'n out of his mouth?? :sign:

Boy I missed this place!

Hey Bobby.... are you the good look'n one in your profile pick or the one with the stick hang'n out of his mouth??

He's da one in da middle ;)

The other two are his bodyguards :0 :D

coventrycat86 said:
Hey Bobby.... are you the good look'n one in your profile pick or the one with the stick hang'n out of his mouth?? 

Ba Ha! :sign:
Should have figure as much!

coventrycat86 said:

The one with the cigar in his mouth is Nestor Plasencia Jr. and the one
on the end is nimish from Indian Tabac. The photo was taken in Honduras. :thumbs:

Honduras...that would be a dream vacation for some serious shopping! I see by your humidor collection that it's good to have connections over there! :thumbs:

Only if you like cohiba's in the glass top box. ;)
It realy is something how much goes in to making a cigar. If you ever get a chace
to go to a factory don't think twice about it. :thumbs: