• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bat_Chief Returns!

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
Reaction score
Hello Hello and a thousand "howdies" to all of my friends, buddies and friends to be! It's good to be back!
WooHoo.gif
What'd I miss? (please paraprase in 10 words or less).

mf_popcorn1.gif

Ok, where should I start? Yeh, OK, I'll start at the end so as not to bore you to tears......

FOGS and those of you who became FOGS (and Super Members?!?) in my absense know I left my old job and took a new assistant chief's posistion. Some will be relieved to know that since I work days now instead of 8 - 24 hour shift/mo. that my postings will be limited compared to before. No longer can I post at work.....curse those of you who can!!!! :p

Since then I have sold my house, kept my wife and child, moved, and I am amazingly still employed with only 6 months left of probation. While I missed the site in the worse way it was not until now that I could commit and not be a part time hacker! :D

I was trying to read up on things, catch a clue before posting but CC caught me in the shadows lurking.
party-smiley-004.gif
Hi CC! Yeh, I know, I forgot about "stealth" mode!

Boy, feels great to be back!

Oh yeh, and I still remember (get) it!!

LMAO, GOTCHA Darin :D

Hmmmm, what have you missed?

1. The "News & Politics" forum, which was good until a few ruined it and it was removed.

2. "Drama" (after all that's what most FOG's live for around here anymore, passing and trading, BAH, who needs it?) in a couple of passes in progress. Check the threads ;)

moki said:
Damn, I had money on you being in prison.

Oh well, welcome back anyway. ;)
NO NO, that's Phil, not Darin :sign:

Speaking of other things ya missed Darin:

3. The gamelover2004 debacle
4. Phil stiffing moki for a few Franklins worth of goods :0
5. pokerroom.com where a few of us CPer's play and the winner get cigars (of course it's almost always Fast4Dr :D )

Somebody give this man some links, I'm too tired right now.........

Welcome back BC! I hope things will calm down enough for you to wander in more frequently.

Ah yes, it does feel good to be home! As far as what I missed....we had a "News & Politics" forum? Now that must have been a hoot! I'm surprised you are all still talking to eachother!

Tough break for Moki, maybe some prison time will do Phil some good. :D

Oh, and I read the Secret Santa threads...........Ba Ha! I sure missed that Joe guy! :thumbs:

Why thanks Charlie, Joshua, John, Craig & Brad, it almost feels nostalgic to be back!

Hey, AVB (also a former Whidbey guy :) ) .....I DO believe you Scotch Review List has grown a bit since last, nicely done!

Hey Bobby.... are you the good look'n one in your profile pick or the one with the stick hang'n out of his mouth?? :sign:

Boy I missed this place!

coventrycat86 said:
Hey Bobby.... are you the good look'n one in your profile pick or the one with the stick hang'n out of his mouth?? 

He's da one in da middle ;)

The other two are his bodyguards :0 :D
The one with the cigar in his mouth is Nestor Plasencia Jr. and the one
on the end is nimish from Indian Tabac. The photo was taken in Honduras. :thumbs:

Honduras...that would be a dream vacation for some serious shopping! I see by your humidor collection that it's good to have connections over there! :thumbs:

Only if you like cohiba's in the glass top box. ;)
It realy is something how much goes in to making a cigar. If you ever get a chace
to go to a factory don't think twice about it. :thumbs: