• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBBBBP

That's the best news I've heard today. I've been checking the DC off and on all day today hoping that it came in...Glad to see that it pays to use priority shipping!

Kidding...I'm sure Smoky is glad to see it hit yet another destination.

Go ahead and post your p/t AVB. He's got my approval on the Hemingway deal! The pass is going to be held up until friday. Bchem has somethings going on so I would like AVB to hold it until then. Well what do you know, I got my 100th post!

Congrats on #100! :thumbs:

Take - #12 DCM toro
Put - Torano Tribute Churchill 2003

Take - #27 Perdomo Estate
Put - CAO Black Frontier

Take - #33 Hoyo Excalibur
Put - Gurkha Boer

Take - #37 Davidoff Aniversario 3
Put - Diamond Crown #1

Take - #48 Hemingway Signature Maduro
Put - Gurkha Class Regent Churchill

We have been out supporting the ecomony this Black friday since before 6 this morning so the pass will go out tomorrow. I didn't want it to sit in the car for hours on the chance I'd get back in time to hit the post office. It will go out in the morning so get ready!

DC 0304 3490 0001 2730 5098

It is just regular Parcel post 'cause the postman said for 50 miles it wouldn't make any difference time wise how I sent it; First Class, Parcel Post or Priority.

Just got a phone call saying that a "package" was dropped off at our house. Told her to bring it inside for me so it didn't get rained on. Will be at work kinda late tonight, but will look it over and PM my P/T to Smokyballs when I get a look at them all. Will try my best to get it out tomorrow sometime. Now I really can't wait to get the hell out of here!

OK...finally got a few minutes to sit down with the pass...decided that I shold just say fu*k all you b!tches and keep the entire pass for myself. Have a nice time on CP! I'm outta here!!!! (_*_)

Just kidding! Anyways, this is my first pass, and although I LOVED rummaging through a bunch of cigars I'd never seen nor heard of before, I also had some trouble finding the prices of some of the cigars I wanted to put and take. (gets tough when you get a few cigars in a sampler, but can't find individual prices!) So, I am posting this, and PMing my P/T to smoky for approval. Please feel free to comment as I'm not sure of the prices of the Gurkha I took and the Gurkha I want to put in. Anyways, here's what I could come up with.

Take #23 Padron 4000 Maduro
Put AF Hemingway Signature Maduro

Take #47 Punch Gran Cru Diadema (don't think this one is cuban)
Put TTT Trinidad Toro

take #51 Carlos Torano Tribute 2003
Put Gukha Legend Perfecto (not sure about this one, but I THINK this is of the same quality...little help here?!)

Take #53 Gurkha Boer
Put LGC Felicia Maduro (mmmmmmm :) gonna miss that one!)

Take #17 LFD Chiselito
Put Peterson Corona

Put Punch, rare corojo DC (just for shits and giggles)

Like I said, being my first pass and all, and trying to hurry through this, any comments on P/T are welcome. Trying to feel my way through this.

On a side note, first off, thanks to Smokyballs for the 1926's. Only problem was I think that as more and more of them got taken, they were jostled around a bit during shipping. Probably should have stuffed something in them before sending them off when they were sliding around. As a result (not complaining, just don't want to look like a jerk) the last four were damaged. 2 had splits at the head, and 2 had splits at the foot. To be fair, I took one with a damaged head, and one with a damaged foot, and left the same for Emo. If I knew a shop around me that carried them, I'd be there first thing tomorrow to get replacements, but unfortunately, I have NEVER seen them for sale at any shop I've been in. Still smokeable as far as I can tell, as long as they are handled gingerly. We shall see. Either way I can't wait to try them! I've heard so many good things but can never find them!

That's it for now. Let me know what you think. I will check back here tomorrow morning before sealing up the package, and if there are no complaints, I will send it out tomorrow.

Thanks for having me. Can't wait to try the new sticks I have!

Later.

PS-who in the hell had the nerve to hide a "wish list" bomb inside the pass???!!! Don't you know that's dangerous?! Whoever it was, THANK YOU!!!! I'm finally starting to learn my way around the Gurkhas! I'm sure the Boer from the pass will round me out even more. Thanks again whoever you are!

bchem said:
PS-who in the hell had the nerve to hide a "wish list" bomb inside the pass???!!! Don't you know that's dangerous?! Whoever it was, THANK YOU!!!! I'm finally starting to learn my way around the Gurkhas! I'm sure the Boer from the pass will round me out even more. Thanks again whoever you are!
[snapback]256024[/snapback]​

I put some in there for you BChem. I saw that it was on your wishlist so I decided to piggyback on the pass.

Enjoy!

Thanks rob! You rock!

Well, I know people were at work all day, but I haven't had any complaints about my Final P/T, so I am fillint out all the paperwork and boxing them up.

I will send it out tomorrow, so if there is an objection, let me know before tomorrow morning.

thanks for having me in the pass. Definitely a learning experience. So many cigars to choose from, can't wait to try the ones I took!

I'll post a DC# tonight or tomorrow.

Printed out the shipping label, and will drop it off at the building PO when it opens at 11AM. Any last minute conflicts with P/T should be posted or PMed before then. If no problems, let me know when it arrives, and thanks for having me Smokyballs!

DC# 0103 8555 7496 1368 1648

Enjoy!

Sorry brothers, I hadn't got a chance to give our brother the big thumbs up on his p/ts. All cool brother, almost home! Emodx coming at you!

Any word on the package? I just tracked it, but no luck....still says only electronic billing info received ???

I have the box in my possesion. After a cursory inspection I am happy to say that every looks in order and that I should be able to send the box on it's way tomorrow, replacing the last 3 original cigars with different cigars. I'll post more later.

-E

WHEW!!!

I was starting to get nervous and was going to start raising hell at the PO tomorrow if it hadn't arrived! Good to hear that all is well. Enjoy!

Matt

Takes=
14 Punch
15 Onyx
24 Padron
32 Master Blend 2

Dunno my puts yet, but I am gonna replace the Padron with a Lusi.

-E

Ok, here is my revised Puts and takes:

14 Punch
15 Onyx
24 Padron

Lusi, Upmann 60, and Monte '93 Club Cab. Still deciding if there is anything else in there I want.

-E