• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBBBBP

01038555749631932067 going to try to have it in the mail this afternoon.

I still have the pass in my posession. I triied to get it out but failed to do so. It will go out tomorrow.

Emo

Come on home! Thanks everybody this was very smooth(sic)with a few little hiccups. I am planing another after the first of the year. I will post it as soon as I get it together. Peace out ya sick bastages! Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thanks for having me! Can't wait to see what the next one holds!

Thanks for allowing me to be part of your pass. :thumbs:

Brad,
Thanks for having me in your pass. It was a fun learning experience.
I got to try some cigars I had never seen, and hopefully put a few that others enjoyed as well.

Allen

Brad,Thanks again for a great pass :thumbs: ! Happy Holidays!

thanks for letting me in brad even thouhg i was a hiccup....merry xmas to all and to outlaw ill see you saturday

Are you really going to come to the shop? You've posted several times that you were going to come to the shop but you never have or not announced your presence! I'm looking forward to meeting you.

ill be there prolly saturday if not sunday for sure....ask scott he knows who i am and last time i was in there kendall was so who knows.......ill be there saturday from around 4-8 for sure count on me being there....so if your there i will be.

Drew
aka the short fat kid

Well, I PM'ed Emodx about the address he sent the pass to and haven't heard anything from him. The tracking shows it was delivered but I didn't get it! I was working the day it was supposed to have arrived. The addy I have all my stuff shipped to is the store so... If anybody has any ideas how I might track this down I would greatly appreciate it. I know you are busy Emodx so let me know as soon as you can!Thanks again guys.

Were still working on them! This guy sent us a huge box full of cookies for christmas. Thanks again brother!

Smokyballs said:
Well, I PM'ed Emodx about the address he sent the pass to and haven't heard anything from him. The tracking shows it was delivered but I didn't get it! I was working the day it was supposed to have arrived. The addy I have all my stuff shipped to is the store so... If anybody has any ideas how I might track this down I would greatly appreciate it. I know you are busy Emodx so let me know as soon as you can!Thanks again guys.
[snapback]263385[/snapback]​
Sorry I am slow guys, PM was sent back to Ballszac, errr smokey....

No, There is a possiblity that it's sitting at the UPS store that's in the shopping center with us. Of course they are busy this time of year and don't seem concered enough to look. I'm going to try again on wednesday.

I talked to my mail person today and she was going to check with her supervisor on the status of the pass. Guys keep your fingers crossed for me!

Boys, I got my fugging christmas wish answered! It's was exactly where I suppected all along. It took my mail person to retrive it for me but Big,Bad,Brads,Big,Bad Pass is finally home!!! Thanks everybody have a wonderful holiday.